Photo via: everydayhomeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- They are coming… family from out of town, friends passing through, neighbors dropping by with holiday cheer. Yes, it’s that time of year. One of the fun parts of the upcoming fall winter season is the opportunities to get festive decorating the front of the house, the porch, the front door. You go to the effort to make folks feel welcome. Extend that hearty and warm greeting by paying the same attention (and intention) to just inside the door by adding (or updating) an area rug.
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- These pretty DIY icicle pinecones are so quick and easy to make with only a few materials needed. Perfect for winter decor and Christmas decorating!
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- This beautiful blush and gold wreath is a MUST HAVE for the upcoming spring season! (Or ANY season!) Featuring white tulips and blush pink peonies, it will look perfect hanging on your front door or displayed inside on a mantle or shelf! Welcome guests with a cute little message that compliments the wreath perfectly! DETAILS – 12 grapevine wreath – Spring/southern themed flower stems – Wooden hello word *Please note: Due to availability, some flowers/colors may vary from the pho…
- Hi friends, As you may already have noticed, Im all about neutrals this season so naturally Id want a pretty neutral wreath for the front door. The only trouble I had was finding one I liked and didnt have to spend a lot on. Thats kind of a hard thing, since the only ones I…
- Ocean Themed Kids Activities – Printables, games, and more! Perfect for summer fun! These activities are perfect for keeping kids busy and entertained!
- Dazzle your guests with these easy to create Glitter Top Pumpkin Place Cards for Fall or Thanksgiving entertaining!
- My shelves were built in (by previous owner of house) and they dont adjust. I discovered theyre the perfect size for copy paper boxes. Im going to have to collect a few more, reinforce them with strapping tape and cover them with contact paper so they look nice. And label them of course.
- Autumn is here, and its time for fun DIY fall craft ideas! For many, there’s no more lovely time of year than fall. See the best decorations for 2017.
- Very helpful. Having lived in homes much too big and very tiny, I like having just enough room for everyone and our stuff, but not so much space that Im constantly cleaning a huge house. That usually leavesus in a smallish home but these are good tips to help it feel bigger.
- The holidays are so ephemeral. These stylish decorating ideas are festive, yet they also work beyond the month of December…