Photo via: ourhomes.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tall fir timbers stretch to support the central cupola that sheds natural light on the cooking space and dining bar. http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lake-peninsula-prize
- I really love the lighting fixtures along with the wooden beams! Only thing missing is the new LG Black Stainless Steel Series appliances…….. LGLimitlessDesign and Contest
- Style Picks Muskoka Early Summer 2017 WINDERMERE GARDEN CENTRE: Accent Table http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/design/article/style-picks-muskoka-summering-in-style
- Regency Homebuilders : Master Bath, Drop-In Tub, Walk-Through Shower,
- These DIY Mason storage jars are an attractive way to organize items like Q-tips, cotton balls, and bath salts. Plus theyre simple and affordable to make!
- Attractive driveway landscaping for a small front yard. This low maintenance yard on a small city lot is just as nice at night with a few simple lights placed to accent the rocks and trees. Picture compliments of a homeowner with a Dream-yard.
- I like the one chalkboard accent wall and the personalized backpack space
- Ceramic garden stools are a simple way to update the look of your outdoor décor. These colorful accent pieces are easy to move around and add instant style to any area of your home.
- Rustic kitchens should appear as if they were furnished over time. This kitchen does so with a rough-texture tiled backsplash that pulls together the rooms red, green, and brown tones. Ceiling beams, wood floors, and antiqued cabinet finishes play happily with shiny copper pans and dangling baskets that contribute at-hand utility.
- 10 Boys Fireman Themed Birthday Party Activities – Spaceships and Laser Beams
- How to Install Faux Wood Beams and Inspire Your Joanna Gaines with DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Farmhouse ideas.
- Make the Plain Space Fun Using a DIY Pendant Cage Light with a Wooden Box.