Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fixer Upper: Yours, Mine, Ours and a Home on the River | HGTVs Fixer Upper With Chip and Joanna Gaines | HGTV
- Chip and Joanna Gaines help a Texas couple reclaim a family home on a ranch in…
- Fixer Uppers Joanna Gaines has a new paint line. And this site has color matched every color for you so you can get the fixer upper look at your local paint store!
- In one of their biggest challenges yet in terms of redefining spaces and floorplan, Joanna and Chip take on a quirky house in a rural setting and transform it into a charming and dramatic country home. Its the ideal spot for a couple who have two grown kids and are looking to settle down in their forever home.
- Are you in search for an unique DIY project you can do with those unused things around your home? How about horseshoe crafts? Horseshoes are now almost a staple in modern and rustic decor. They can be turn into gorgeous home decorations or made into amazing art pieces for home decor. So if you happen […]
- How to Install Faux Wood Beams and Inspire Your Joanna Gaines with DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Farmhouse ideas.
- Chip and Jo help a newly married couple, with a total of seven kids between them, find and renovate a dream spot where the entire family can gather.
- A beautiful hand painted solid wood sign: Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us – Amen…a sweet prayer to have on your kitchen or dining room wall. Dimensions: The sign shown is in a vertical layout measuring 10.5x 22. This sign is also available in a landscape layout measuring 14 x 23.5 www.etsy.com/listing/183719443/bless-the-food-before-us-large-hand? Background Color: Shown in Vintage White with dark walnut wood lettering. Also available in Robin Egg Blue. Please select your background coloring option when adding to cart. All of our signs are crafted from 100% solid white wood pine (3/4” thick). Each wood plank is hand-selected for its unique grain, knots, and “natural imperfections” which add to the beauty, charm, and character of each piece. After receiving an undercoat of a dark walnut stain, each sign is carefully hand painted with a high-quality eco-friendly paint – there is no vinyl on our signs. Each sign is also skillfully distressed by hand to give it that aged, shabby chic personality. A specialty wax finish is applied to pull out the rich vintage coloring, achieve a subtle velvety luster, and provide protection and durability. This sturdy sign comes complete with a saw tooth hanger on back for easy mounting and will hang flush against your wall.
- 43.6k Likes, 936 Comments – Joanna Stevens Gaines (@joannagaines) on Instagram: “Loved turning this dated house into a modern ranch style home, seasonthreeiscoming and we cant…”
- 19. Transform a closet into an open space (works for office space in a bedroom, too!) — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- Even if your home doesnt have a foyer, these DIY solutions will help you hack your way to an entryway. We found small-space solutions — like hanging shelves, narrow tables, and cute cubbies — so you can store more in your faux entryway with style.
- How amazing is this bedroom designed by @littlelibertyrooms which appears in our printed Annual edition?! I just love the navy/denim blues paired with blush hues. Bed head was custom made and bedsides from @globewest (just because I know someone will ask! ) Check out more of this gorgeous home in our Annual – available in newsagents Australia wide, select boutique shops and our own online shop. @hannahblackmore Styling: @aimeestylist Styling assistant: @thehappinesslady