Photo via: sfgirlbybay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Farmhouse style is all the rage right now and for good reason! Check out this collection of farmhouse chic color palettes from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Light shades like Brook Green and Ultra Pure White look great when paired with natural wood and exposed brick accents.
- Vintage boho bedroom with plant decor
- A detailed Macrame Plant Hanger Tutorial – all steps are explained in English and German as well as with lots of pictures to guide you through the DIY!
- These plant puns are getting me through the day. Well… along with the new Eye To Eye Top @ shoppriceless.com
- Simple beautiful Brooklyn bathroom inspiration with subway tile and gold hardware accents
- This beautiful handpainted and lettered sign is perfect for any little girls room or a baby nursery. Stained reused wood with pink flower accents, this sign measures approximately 5×7 inches and is ready to hang.
- White Entryway with bench and plants
- Fresh flowers and plants are a must to lift the mood of a room to light and bright. These topiaries from HomeGoods mixed with live plants and fresh flowers have me thinking of spring and warmer days. Bright white faux fur accessories create a cozy vibe. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Hanging rope for plant pots are great to have especially when you are in need of one. You can take about 16 minutes to make a rope and get it ready for your
- plant combos for sunny spot
- This how to guide for container gardening includes plant selection, instructions to prepare your container and a tip to make potting soil go farther.
- When should I plant ?