Photo via: theglitterguide.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get the look of this blue and white living room from Ballard Designs
- Comfy looking, love the grey white colors the distressed wood 🙂 stuen-1.september-.jpg 580×873 pixels
- A Breath of Spring time in Purple! A basket of smiles! Purple daisies, white daisies, purple and white tulips, cherry blossoms, and lots of leafy greenery are just bursting from this beautiful wreath. In the center, a large bow of purple and white gingham and a solid purple satin ribbon brings it all together. This beauty will grace your entrance and be the herald of spring at your home. Measuring from highest stem tip to the very lowest, it measures 30 inches and about 22 inches across. The depth is about 8 inches. Its base is an 18 inch grapevine wreath. Wreaths make great gifts! Mothers Day, Easter, birthdays… Do you know someone in an assisted living home? They love to decorate their doors with wreaths. I use only the highest quality stems and wreath bases because my goal is to give you a product of superior quality that will last many seasons. I offer a 100% guarantee (please read my return policy) because I want you to be completely satisfied with your wreath. Once again, thanks for visiting Jans Elegant Wreaths! Come back often! Happiness always, Jan
- Farmhouse style living room – A great blog for farmhouse decor sources & inspiration!
- This would be a cute nook in the living room! This blog has a bunch of great ideas for decorating on a budget. Pinning now to refer to later.
- Cozy Living Room Decorating Ideas – like how the pictures are around the tv Would love to see the whole wall.
- This would go great in our living room above our couch. But maybe more of a wood color and dark brown writing?
- Gratefully Vintage- Antique Ladder Decor Create a beautifully unique look in your home using an old ladder. Its a great way to frame out and display your family photos. This would look lovely in my living room.
- Living Room Interior Design Ideas For Small Spaces
- Grey Living Room
- This chair flaunts a Mid-Century modern design and fresh and clean look for a dining room or living room. These Eames-Inspired chairs are a stylish choice for dining chairs or to stand alone in a livi
- Turquoise and orange pops of color in a living room and dining room