Photo via: kirklands.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- behind the couch or in the small wall cut out?…yucky price though…Griffin Console Table | Pottery Barn
- Rustic Chic Console Table | thelotteryhouse
- LOVE this console table! Only $50 in lumber!!! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- LOVE this DIY Farmhouse Console Table by Shanty2Chic! Free plans and tutorial and only costs $40 in lumber to build!
- You can easily create a gallery wall of family photos, art and decorative items on any blank wall. A narrow console table is perfect even if the wall is in a a hallway and provides a fun place to display decorative accessories and bring seasonal touches into your home. Finally, just add some buffet lights to brighten up the space for a polished look. Sponsored Pin.
- Industrial console table – love it with the vintage mirror eclecticallyvintage.com Another way to display my tea cup collection!
- A rich chocolate brown finish enhances the distinctive design of this spacious contemporary console table that features glistening mirror detail on the top and bottom lip as well as on its wonderful base.
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- How to paint kitchen cabinets white – I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time – Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking
- So many stunning gray and white kitchens! Including marble countertops and backsplashes, subway tiles, open shelving, farmhouse sinks, two tone cabinets, and more. Kitchen design inspiration | maisondepax.com
- More walnut shelving is built in around the family room fireplace, however, white shelves were added to create a more informal atmosphere. The family room offers a glass table with colourful chairs and sofa seating. See more of this home in “Designers Step Up to Challenging Narrow Lot” from OUR HOMES York Fall 2016 http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/designers-step-up-to-challenging-narrow-lot
- A beautiful hand painted solid wood sign: Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us – Amen…a sweet prayer to have on your kitchen or dining room wall. Dimensions: The sign shown is in a vertical layout measuring 10.5x 22. This sign is also available in a landscape layout measuring 14 x 23.5 www.etsy.com/listing/183719443/bless-the-food-before-us-large-hand? Background Color: Shown in Vintage White with dark walnut wood lettering. Also available in Robin Egg Blue. Please select your background coloring option when adding to cart. All of our signs are crafted from 100% solid white wood pine (3/4” thick). Each wood plank is hand-selected for its unique grain, knots, and “natural imperfections” which add to the beauty, charm, and character of each piece. After receiving an undercoat of a dark walnut stain, each sign is carefully hand painted with a high-quality eco-friendly paint – there is no vinyl on our signs. Each sign is also skillfully distressed by hand to give it that aged, shabby chic personality. A specialty wax finish is applied to pull out the rich vintage coloring, achieve a subtle velvety luster, and provide protection and durability. This sturdy sign comes complete with a saw tooth hanger on back for easy mounting and will hang flush against your wall.