Photo via: modernpatiofurnitureoutdoor.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The play room is clean and worthy to take a photo! So I found this toy organizer in my old back alley way about 4 yeas ago. I gave it a paint job and glued @decorsteals numbers on the tubs. It turned out pretty decent looking. Also repurposed the kids farmhouse table I found on Craigslist! Sharing for naileditfridays! Thanks for the tag @backroadsignco and also Sharing for frugalfarmhousefridays friyaydecorday (they want to see numbers and letters) fromrust2roses farmhousefreshfridays …
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- The best Farmhouse style ceiling fans – a must pin for farmhouse, cottage, or industrial style rooms!
- Rustic barn wood shelves for any room in your house. A cheap and easy DIY project that would look great with industrial and farmhouse decor.
- Modern farmhouse inspired styles are extremely trendy, as seen on popular design show Fixer Upper, with designers pulling from French, Industrial and Country styles featuring these paint colors. Achieve the rustic, but soft modern farmhouse look in your own home with these paint colors!
- Look at this beautiful idea repurposing old tin cans into easy candle holders ! The complete steps can be found here…
- Farmhouse kitchen decor ideas – So many beautiful ways to transform your kitchen with authentic farmhouse style.
- Wood coffee sign with But first, Coffee hand written. Five hooks are attached at the bottom to hang coffee mugs, and sign is hung by rope.
- Creative Ways to Use Command Hooks All Over the House | Apartment Therapy
- Organizing Stuffed Animals – spray painted metal baskets – attached to the wall with hooks, easy to take off the wall for play time!
- Update ugly cabinets with breadboard wallpaper. Weathered or Not: Kitchen Cabinet Makeover Tutorial
- Hey friends! Happy Hump Day! I am back with another feature of one of my favorite Farmhouses on the internet, except this time it is not a blogger, but an instagrammer. 🙂 The crazy talented, Laura from Farmhouse for Four, has one of the most beautiful instagram feeds I’ve ever seen. Her home was recently featured […]