Photo via: mod-home.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in you https://www.emfurn.com
- First impressions count…so create a space in your home that is warm and welcoming for all of your visitors!
- A propane fireplace keeps this corner of the great room warm and cosy. http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lake-peninsula-prize
- DIY Twine Garden Lanterns: Twine is the perfect material to add the rustic warm and charm to your decor. This twine garden lantern is super easy and quick to make.
- Warm and homey colors
- They are coming… family from out of town, friends passing through, neighbors dropping by with holiday cheer. Yes, it’s that time of year. One of the fun parts of the upcoming fall winter season is the opportunities to get festive decorating the front of the house, the porch, the front door. You go to the effort to make folks feel welcome. Extend that hearty and warm greeting by paying the same attention (and intention) to just inside the door by adding (or updating) an area rug.
- Suitcase shelves. Neutral wall color. Warm woods. Maries Manor: travel theme decorating ideas – global decor – world travel decorating
- Why wouldn’t you want to tackle the washing up in this beautiful Carisbrooke Taupe Framed kitchen? Just flip the tap and bring on the bubbles as you take in its sophisticated blend of natural wood, warm grey tones and detailed cabinetry.
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- The BEST gray paint colors revealed!
- Gray Wooden Crate Nightstand With legs Hand painted by Crateyourhome.com also sold on Etsy
- Basile Planters potterybarn – plastic planters painted gray