Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in you https://www.emfurn.com
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall
- Suitcase shelves. Neutral wall color. Warm woods. Maries Manor: travel theme decorating ideas – global decor – world travel decorating
- First impressions count…so create a space in your home that is warm and welcoming for all of your visitors!
- A propane fireplace keeps this corner of the great room warm and cosy. http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lake-peninsula-prize
- Warm Gray & Espresso bedroom…girly yet husband friendly
- Cozy and warm feel. Will this look good with dark grey carpet? It is going to happen anyway
- DIY Twine Garden Lanterns: Twine is the perfect material to add the rustic warm and charm to your decor. This twine garden lantern is super easy and quick to make.
- Why wouldn’t you want to tackle the washing up in this beautiful Carisbrooke Taupe Framed kitchen? Just flip the tap and bring on the bubbles as you take in its sophisticated blend of natural wood, warm grey tones and detailed cabinetry.
- They are coming… family from out of town, friends passing through, neighbors dropping by with holiday cheer. Yes, it’s that time of year. One of the fun parts of the upcoming fall winter season is the opportunities to get festive decorating the front of the house, the porch, the front door. You go to the effort to make folks feel welcome. Extend that hearty and warm greeting by paying the same attention (and intention) to just inside the door by adding (or updating) an area rug.
- Love the paint colors you saw in the Better Homes and Gardens color story? Get the paint color names, plus tips and tricks for decorating with color.
- Candy jars for baby girls first birthday party – with pastelS instead of bright colors DIY: Toy Animal Jars