Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Build a Loft Bed – Free detailed plans. Built something similar for my college apt, but sized for a full mattress and using an old door for the (very large) desk.
- How to build a kids loft. Easy!
- DIY | How to Make a Headboard…finally, Ive been looking for this since I learbed how to pad a headboard.
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- LOVE this DIY Farmhouse Console Table by Shanty2Chic! Free plans and tutorial and only costs $40 in lumber to build!
- DIY: How To Build Up Or Layer Crown Moulding – this post shows how to space your mouldings and paint the wall between them – the mouldings appear to be wider, and more expensive than they are. The Home Depot…and dont forget the paint color❤️
- 4th of July Crafts – DIY Fabric Flag | Optimistic Mommy
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- Make your own DIY rustic headboard – AndreasNotebook.com
- DIY Tufted Headboard
- Our feng shui colour wheel will make the job of decorating your home with balanced and harmonious feng shui energy very easy!
- Transferring a fabric print to transparency and painting it on furniture. Check out her post…the before and after pics are great…you could also do this on canvas