Photo via: ourhomes.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Soft northern light suffuses the main floor master bedroom. http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lake-peninsula-prize
- Shimmering, elegant, and bright, the right chandelier adds some much-needed drama to your space. Whether your style skews traditional or has a more rough-around-the-edges farmhouse feel, Birch Lanes selection of chandeliers has an option for you. Best of all, every order over $49 Ships Free!
- Add Plinth Blocks to Door Trim for a Finished Look
- master bathroom interior design by Kerry Spears Interiors featuring a white bathroom, marble tile and chandelier over the tub
- Hang a wire basket, add moss and Mirage outdoor LED flameless candles with the timer on for an easy outdoor chandelier.
- Decorate your home in bold color + modern patterns. Intricate woven textiles designed by Margo Selby for west elm add bright pops of color with pillows, rugs, upholstery + more.
- Take vases from garage sales and the dollar store, then add paint on the inside. We could do these in ivory, or soft pink? Would be so cute for center pieces.
- Stencil pattern idea with glossy paint same color as wall — maybe in the master bedroom?
- Soft comfy bedroom
- Soothing paint colors of blue and grey for this master bedroom. Thrifty and Chic – DIY Projects and Home Decor
- old world decorating ideas | Master bedroom and bathroom, Old world plaster treatment.
- Master bedroom with aqua walls, dark wood bed, cream spread, and shells