Photo via: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Hang a Picture – The Easy Way. Create a picture wall or gallery wall with these easy steps. This hanging picture frame tip will save you time and stress.
- GENIUS! When hanging a picture, put toothpaste on the frame where the nail needs to be, press it against the wall and voila! Put the nail there!
- Kids nook: frame out a chalkboard wall and plank wall with wire display rods from Ikea
- Gratefully Vintage- Antique Ladder Decor Create a beautifully unique look in your home using an old ladder. Its a great way to frame out and display your family photos. This would look lovely in my living room.
- Frame a Mirror Tutorial
- We are all for this easy upgrade: Frame your TV to add depth and dimension to your walls (via @kwpub)! Ready to get started? Weve got dozens of big & bold moulding choices: http://www.pictureframes.com/search/frames/all/all/all/all/extrawide?utm_source=Pinterest&utm_medium=Social%20Media&utm_campaign=041515_Wide
- frame with layers of burlap to hold bills, mail…
- Instead of a gallery wall, use Ikea picture ledges so you can swap out the art and frames whenever you want!
- View of bench with doors open. Make sure that the frame underneath supports the doors. You can always add additional supports at this stage …
- Fusion Frames [What about other rule-breaking shapes? Letters, breaking the 4th wall so completely that it cant frame anything, sections of frame that go off on dead-ends, distortions partly along the lines, frame in middle w/ picture surrounding, etc]
- Free plans and video tutorial to create these really awesome DIY floating shelves! They use pulleys and rope to give them a cool hanging look!
- Dont skip this important step when building a house; use this pre-closing checklist to make sure you dont miss any defects before you buy a home!