Photo via: weatheredornot.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Baking Measurement Equivalent Decals–No worries about ruining another recipe by guessing the equivalent of something, just open your cabinet door and there you go! Made with our removable wall vinyl so you can always remove it in the future if you choose. Also included in a FULL SET, will be decals to label and hang your measuring cups and spoons for easy access. These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. There are 2 DESIGN CHOICES AND a choice of getting the JUST the decals for the cups and spoons!! 1. TEXT ONLY DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 7.5Wx9.5H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could possibly affect the cost.) 2. MASON JAR DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire Mason Jar equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 11Wx9H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could affect the cost.) 3. CUPS and SPOONS decals only–These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive, matte-finish vinyl that gives a crisply painted look to whatever surface you choose to apply it to: walls, doors, windows, mirrors, wood, plexiglass, etc. Clean, dry, and flat surfaces work the best for our vinyl wall decals but they can be applied to textured walls and surfaces. The decal will simply reflect the texture of the surface and may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Vinyl is removable, but not reusable. Every decal is made to order, so they can be made smaller or larger, if you would like your decal in a different size, please contact us and we can create a custom size for you.
- *************** Wall Decals Quote – Count Your Blessings – Family Wall Sign *************** Adding a removable wall decal quote, vinyl decal, or wall decals is a great way to add a classy touch to any room! They appear painted on your wall. Decals from Four Peas in a Pod go on easily, smoothly, and come down leaving no damage to your wall. Vinyl decals are a great way to decorate your home, nursery, childs room, kitchen, or any room in your home! Wall decals and Wall letters add a beautiful touch and tie in your color pallet! We have many colors to choose from, and will work with you to make sure that you are happy with your decal. If you need a special size, color, or saying, we will work with you! ************************************************************************* Count Your Blessings Not what youre looking for? Take a look at the other home and family wall decals I have in stock here https://www.etsy.com/shop/FourPeasinaPodVinyl?section_id=12864986 -Or request a custom decal- DISCLAIMER The sample photo shown in this listing is for demonstration purposes only and is not to scale with the size of the item you are purchasing. Please see the size of this particular item above. – Wall Decals will apply to smooth, flat surfaces. – Wall Decals are not reusable – Wall Decals do not have a background Shipping: All decals are shipped Priority Mail, and will take approximately 7-10 days for delivery. Decals include application instructions, tester decal, and application stick. Enjoy your new vinyl wall decals from Four Peas in a Pod
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- New home? Update? make over? These 20 Clever Kitchen Organization Ideas will get you going with lots if brilliant ways to stay organized!
- Rustic kitchens should appear as if they were furnished over time. This kitchen does so with a rough-texture tiled backsplash that pulls together the rooms red, green, and brown tones. Ceiling beams, wood floors, and antiqued cabinet finishes play happily with shiny copper pans and dangling baskets that contribute at-hand utility.
- $120 painted cabinet makeover, using Sherwin Williams White Duck. Includes step by step instructions and which materials to buy for best results!
- DIY Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint ~ Going to pick up frames this weekend!
- kitchen cabinets at sink. With seed glass. For dining room
- Like this kitchen colour scheme. White kitchen cabinets, pale grey splashback/counter with red accessories
- Kitchen Design board with Belmont Gilbraltar Gray cabinets from ProCraft Cabinetry kitchen kitchendesign kitchendecor shadesofgray
- SERIOUSLY AMAZING! DIY vanity update using a concrete overly for under twenty bucks! diyvanity concretecountertop Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.