Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Popsicle stick wall art – arrows I found a solution for the hallway wall – popsicle sticks! I saw this post, on the blog Be Still Life, about popsicle stick art and gave it a go myself. She painted the sticks then hung them, I stained the sticks then stuck them. The whole project cost me…
- 30+ Garden Projects using Sticks & Twigs
- Kitchen – Breadboards, lighting, clear canisters, white….. My Sweet Savannah
- Dresser painted in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, French Linen. Then a coat of Clear wax & Black wax.
- Just wanted to clear up any confusion this Ides of March by letting you know Julius Caesar wasnt killed by Ryan Gosling.
- The wide, shallow basket is a great way to keep things together. You can clear countertop clutter by putting it in a pretty basket tray.
- Make Your Own Marble Candle Holder
- Black Square Candle
- Step-by-step photo tutorial. Love the look of those outdoor candle chandeliers you see in Home Decorating catalogs? It is easy to make one at a fraction of the cost | InMyOwnStyle
- Amalfi Coast Sea Mist 350g Triple Scented Candle by Glasshouse Fragrances
- A plain white pillar candle on a small platter covered in stones with a single bloom in a square vase in the center. It would take you about as long to create it as it did for you to read how to do it. A hydrangea was used but you can use any other large bloom flower.
- Rustic Farmhouse… Wood Wall Decor…3 Individual Hanging Mason Jars… Candle Sconce…Made to Order