Photo via: removeandreplace.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- Today Im doing my bathroom remodel reveal, and if youre thinking about a remodel in your own home, you dont want to miss this post.
- This is a Rustic Home Sign, Mail Organizer /Key Holder made from Rustic wood. It would make a Great House warming gift or Hostess gift. You can choose from various stain choices It measures 12 3/4 x 19 1/2 flowers in picture not included they are for display ideas only. This one is stained Early American . You have Various Stain Options available and You can choose from 5 color choices for the jar and font color. The Hanging jar is included, with 4 coat hooks attached. The Jar pictured is a mint Green. IF you want a Different Jar and Font Color I can do that also, just message me of your two choices. Please check out the rest of our shop to see our other Rustic items www.etsy.com/shop/TeesTransformations
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- Hello there! I’m so happy its Friday; it’s been one of those weeks that drags on. Today I’m sharing how I made my DIY rustic bookshelves with IKEA brackets. I know so many other bloggers have made the
- In today’s Lesson in Design, I want to share with you some Bookshelf Styling looks that I really think are successful. And you know how I love to break things down to the nitty-gritty. This post is filled with examples and explanations that will teach you ways to create your OWN gorgeous bookshelf. If you […]
- Looking for some fresh and new ways to decorate your home? These Farmhouse DIY Home Decor Ideas are gorgeous and timeless. I love how the natural elements and neutral colors work together. This post if full of inspiration… I know you are going to love these DIY Projects as much as I do! Ready to see …
- Thanks to these 5 Tips For Maximizing Space in Your Bathroom, you can still enjoy a stylish design—no matter how small your layout! Discover Signature Hardware’s unique sinks and vanities to refresh your guest bathroom.
- This our nest sign would be a great addition to your home décor or even a great gift. It is approximately 7 X 13.5 (give or take 1/2 inch) and comes with a saw tooth hanger (unattached) for wall placement. Because natural wood is used, each piece is different. I dont hide any of the woods imperfections (knots, rings, etc.) as I believe this just adds character. Note: Colors may vary due to resolution/settings on your monitor, phone, or tablet. Your items will be shipped via USPS, and you will receive a tracking number once it ships. Find us on Facebook for updates on new items, sells & more. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHandmadeFarmhouse/
- Farmhouse style is all the rage right now and for good reason! Check out this collection of farmhouse chic color palettes from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Light shades like Brook Green and Ultra Pure White look great when paired with natural wood and exposed brick accents.
- Three Level Plan with Warmth and Elegance. Plan 2447 The Senath is a 4270 SqFt Craftsman style home plan featuring Butlers Pantry, Covered Patio, Den, Formal Dining Room, Guest Suite, Mud Room , Office, Skylights, Upstairs Utility Room, and Walk-In Pantry by Alan Mascord Design Associates. View our entire house plan collection on Houseplans.co – your source for the best home plans!
- Every now and then it is good to stop and think. Slow your life down, relax, put your playlist on and I think grey days are perfect for that. I love gray days. Gray days makes me want to cuddle up with a big cup of tea and a good book…Gray days inspire me…