Photo via: ext.homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This week we meet the Ermoian family. This couple had a serious love of all things coastal and wanted that represented throughout their home. They decided…
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- With the help of Chip and Joanna Gaines, a family of five undertakes a one-of-a-kind project in the rolling hills outside Waco, TX. In this notably non-traditional Fixer Upper, a barn conversion turns a 1000-square-foot attic apartment — along with horse stalls and hay storage — into an amazing 2700-square-foot home with contemporary styling and a truly spectacular dining space.
- In one of their biggest challenges yet in terms of redefining spaces and floorplan, Joanna and Chip take on a quirky house in a rural setting and transform it into a charming and dramatic country home. Its the ideal spot for a couple who have two grown kids and are looking to settle down in their forever home.
- Mix and match geometric prints and botanical patterns to add a splash of colour to your bathroom. Accent with copper and create your very own oasis.
- They are coming… family from out of town, friends passing through, neighbors dropping by with holiday cheer. Yes, it’s that time of year. One of the fun parts of the upcoming fall winter season is the opportunities to get festive decorating the front of the house, the porch, the front door. You go to the effort to make folks feel welcome. Extend that hearty and warm greeting by paying the same attention (and intention) to just inside the door by adding (or updating) an area rug.
- The discovery of new constellations millions of light years away has opened up a whole new world, for the designer, Jail Betray, on the bed linen front.
- These days, a kitchen island with seating has become the necessary feature for one kitchen. Beside the function components, a beautiful kitchen island with seating can give your kitchen a look of special and elegance. It makes the kitchen a more social place where the family or friends can gather around and communicate with each […]
- You can easily create a gallery wall of family photos, art and decorative items on any blank wall. A narrow console table is perfect even if the wall is in a a hallway and provides a fun place to display decorative accessories and bring seasonal touches into your home. Finally, just add some buffet lights to brighten up the space for a polished look. Sponsored Pin.
- Create a home that reflects your personality with help from The Home Depot Color Center. With unique colors from BEHR like Walk Me Home, Studio Taupe, Journey’s End and Underground Gardens, you can give any room a new look. From designer picks to unexpected styles, there’s something for everyone.
- Gratefully Vintage- Antique Ladder Decor Create a beautifully unique look in your home using an old ladder. Its a great way to frame out and display your family photos. This would look lovely in my living room.
- A Breath of Spring time in Purple! A basket of smiles! Purple daisies, white daisies, purple and white tulips, cherry blossoms, and lots of leafy greenery are just bursting from this beautiful wreath. In the center, a large bow of purple and white gingham and a solid purple satin ribbon brings it all together. This beauty will grace your entrance and be the herald of spring at your home. Measuring from highest stem tip to the very lowest, it measures 30 inches and about 22 inches across. The depth is about 8 inches. Its base is an 18 inch grapevine wreath. Wreaths make great gifts! Mothers Day, Easter, birthdays… Do you know someone in an assisted living home? They love to decorate their doors with wreaths. I use only the highest quality stems and wreath bases because my goal is to give you a product of superior quality that will last many seasons. I offer a 100% guarantee (please read my return policy) because I want you to be completely satisfied with your wreath. Once again, thanks for visiting Jans Elegant Wreaths! Come back often! Happiness always, Jan