Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Very helpful. Having lived in homes much too big and very tiny, I like having just enough room for everyone and our stuff, but not so much space that Im constantly cleaning a huge house. That usually leavesus in a smallish home but these are good tips to help it feel bigger.
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- Tiny laundry room idea – this unused closet transformed into a laundry room. LOVE the sliding door!
- When Landon and Jordan sent over the photos for today’s tour, the first thing I said to Lisa was, “I want to move in!!” When I said the same thing to Jordan in an email, she kindly responded that I was welcome to, but that their house was a bit small. I haven’t packed my …
- This is a Rustic Home Sign, Mail Organizer /Key Holder made from Rustic wood. It would make a Great House warming gift or Hostess gift. You can choose from various stain choices It measures 12 3/4 x 19 1/2 flowers in picture not included they are for display ideas only. This one is stained Early American . You have Various Stain Options available and You can choose from 5 color choices for the jar and font color. The Hanging jar is included, with 4 coat hooks attached. The Jar pictured is a mint Green. IF you want a Different Jar and Font Color I can do that also, just message me of your two choices. Please check out the rest of our shop to see our other Rustic items www.etsy.com/shop/TeesTransformations
- Entertainment unit ?TOP PICK By Beth Dotolo + Carolina V Gentry – http://pulpdesignstudios.com – BERNHARDT – Jet Set Buffett/ 356-132C – White Pearl finish on maple veneers. Gold Leaf finish on the front frame. Four doors wrapped in padded diamond-tufted white bonded leather with tiny nails. Solid brass key-pull hardware. Interior configured for service including wrap padding and silverware insert. Showroom: IHFC Building, Design Center, 6th floor hpmkt
- Towel Rods on the Back of the Door. Make full use of the tiny space behind your doors!
- These small space hacks are sure to make life in your tiny home or apartment so much more enjoyable! Small space living isnt easy, especially if you have a lot of stuff, but with just a few tips and tricks from clever small home owners, I think youll find you have more room than you need.
- paint house numbers the same as door color – love the yellow!
- 43.6k Likes, 936 Comments – Joanna Stevens Gaines (@joannagaines) on Instagram: “Loved turning this dated house into a modern ranch style home, seasonthreeiscoming and we cant…”
- The maple tree that inspired the L-shaped floor plan. The house is equally stunning at night, enjoyed from several outdoor living spaces. – See more at: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lshaped-home-designed-around-mature-maple-tree?full=truesthash.cCLtDSjc.dpuf
- 18 Ways to Add Farmhouse Character to a Builder Grade House on a Budget | blesserhouse.com – An in-depth list of do-it-yourself home improvement projects and budget decorating tips to add farmhouse character to a builder grade house (or any home).