Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- They are coming… family from out of town, friends passing through, neighbors dropping by with holiday cheer. Yes, it’s that time of year. One of the fun parts of the upcoming fall winter season is the opportunities to get festive decorating the front of the house, the porch, the front door. You go to the effort to make folks feel welcome. Extend that hearty and warm greeting by paying the same attention (and intention) to just inside the door by adding (or updating) an area rug.
- Beds, beds, oh beds. You spend a lot of time on them, dont you? I know I do. I almost do all of my sitting down activities on my bed (not ideal, but hey, why not?… I want to change that soon though). Recently I have been noticing how uncomfortable I feel on my bed because it is not cozy
- Organizing Stuffed Animals – spray painted metal baskets – attached to the wall with hooks, easy to take off the wall for play time!
- Finally actual tutorial for the cooler table, time to send my husband to Home Depot! Haha
- Use this tip to hang perfectly level decor every time!
- How to paint kitchen cabinets white – I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time – Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking
- I always have the hardest time knowing where to hang pictures up. This is such a helpful tutorial ! Good placement can completely change the vibe of the room.
- Since it’s the most wonderful time of the year, don’t you want your home to reflect some holiday cheer? Winter is creeping up on us and before we know it,…
- How to Hang a Picture – The Easy Way. Create a picture wall or gallery wall with these easy steps. This hanging picture frame tip will save you time and stress.
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just …
- Its hard to believe we are wrapping up 2016! this year has been the year of change for me! This time last year I had just launched this blog. I was mentally preparing my self to run my sign shop and feeling less than jazzed about creating a new collection for the new year and putting in both the mental and physical energy it takes to run a successful handmade shop. I knew I wanted to close my shop and blog, but financially that didnt make sense and I knew it was going to take some har…
- Last weekend, for the very first time I went to the Craft & Hobby Mega Show in California. For 4 days I was immersed in new craft products, industry trends