Photo via: ellaclaireinspired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- How to build window boxes and add curb appeal and color to your home.
- DIY Twine Garden Lanterns: Twine is the perfect material to add the rustic warm and charm to your decor. This twine garden lantern is super easy and quick to make.
- A beautiful hand painted solid wood sign: Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us – Amen…a sweet prayer to have on your kitchen or dining room wall. Dimensions: The sign shown is in a vertical layout measuring 10.5x 22. This sign is also available in a landscape layout measuring 14 x 23.5 www.etsy.com/listing/183719443/bless-the-food-before-us-large-hand? Background Color: Shown in Vintage White with dark walnut wood lettering. Also available in Robin Egg Blue. Please select your background coloring option when adding to cart. All of our signs are crafted from 100% solid white wood pine (3/4” thick). Each wood plank is hand-selected for its unique grain, knots, and “natural imperfections” which add to the beauty, charm, and character of each piece. After receiving an undercoat of a dark walnut stain, each sign is carefully hand painted with a high-quality eco-friendly paint – there is no vinyl on our signs. Each sign is also skillfully distressed by hand to give it that aged, shabby chic personality. A specialty wax finish is applied to pull out the rich vintage coloring, achieve a subtle velvety luster, and provide protection and durability. This sturdy sign comes complete with a saw tooth hanger on back for easy mounting and will hang flush against your wall.
- That bring natural feel to your home has always been a dream of you. DIY driftwood decorations can help you make it. It not only can give unique charm to your home, but also is easy on the budget. Because you don’t spend a lot of money buying the precious crafts from stores. You can […]
- Decorate your home with these easy, do-it-yourself crafts that add fun touches to every room.
- Looking for some fresh and new ways to decorate your home? These Farmhouse DIY Home Decor Ideas are gorgeous and timeless. I love how the natural elements and neutral colors work together. This post if full of inspiration… I know you are going to love these DIY Projects as much as I do! Ready to see …
- DIY nesting boxes – A great farmhouse style piece of furniture that is super easy to make! A great storage piece or a styling piece any room inside and outside. A great pin for farmhouse decor inspiration!
- Ceramic garden stools are a simple way to update the look of your outdoor décor. These colorful accent pieces are easy to move around and add instant style to any area of your home.
- These small space hacks are sure to make life in your tiny home or apartment so much more enjoyable! Small space living isnt easy, especially if you have a lot of stuff, but with just a few tips and tricks from clever small home owners, I think youll find you have more room than you need.
- 11 easy to grow houseplants to invest in that will add a nice pop of color to your home and can withstand a little neglect.
- How to make simple DIY wood pallet bench. Easy to follow step-by-step instructions to make this DIY bench. Low cost and simple way to add color to your outdoor space.