Photo via: trendcrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Furniture and art made out of wood pallets are popping up more and more these days. They’re all over Pinterest, and I have to admit, there are some pretty amazing things you can make using wood pallets. One of the greatest things about working with pallets is that you can usually find them for freeContinue Reading…
- Everybody wants to have a clean home, but sometimes it’s hard to know often you should clean certain items. After reading the chart below, I was pretty surprised how off I was on certain things. Apparently, I don’t need to wash my jeans so much. This super helpful chart was put together
- Are you in search for an unique DIY project you can do with those unused things around your home? How about horseshoe crafts? Horseshoes are now almost a staple in modern and rustic decor. They can be turn into gorgeous home decorations or made into amazing art pieces for home decor. So if you happen […]
- Do Ju Know About the Hottest New Design Trend?
- In today’s Lesson in Design, I want to share with you some Bookshelf Styling looks that I really think are successful. And you know how I love to break things down to the nitty-gritty. This post is filled with examples and explanations that will teach you ways to create your OWN gorgeous bookshelf. If you […]
- Welcome to favorite things friday! I share my favorites from the week. You can learn a little more about me, & you can share your favorites in the comments below so I can learn more about you&…
- It is wise to fulfill the furniture need of the home with the wood pallets and if you are surprised to hear it that the…
- They take no more than a few hours to complete. So here are 20 really awesome DIY mason jar ideas and things you can do with them.
- 10 Paint Secrets: what you never knew about paint. Good to know!
- A Breath of Spring time in Purple! A basket of smiles! Purple daisies, white daisies, purple and white tulips, cherry blossoms, and lots of leafy greenery are just bursting from this beautiful wreath. In the center, a large bow of purple and white gingham and a solid purple satin ribbon brings it all together. This beauty will grace your entrance and be the herald of spring at your home. Measuring from highest stem tip to the very lowest, it measures 30 inches and about 22 inches across. The depth is about 8 inches. Its base is an 18 inch grapevine wreath. Wreaths make great gifts! Mothers Day, Easter, birthdays… Do you know someone in an assisted living home? They love to decorate their doors with wreaths. I use only the highest quality stems and wreath bases because my goal is to give you a product of superior quality that will last many seasons. I offer a 100% guarantee (please read my return policy) because I want you to be completely satisfied with your wreath. Once again, thanks for visiting Jans Elegant Wreaths! Come back often! Happiness always, Jan
- Hanging rope for plant pots are great to have especially when you are in need of one. You can take about 16 minutes to make a rope and get it ready for your
- Easy to make DIY wood pallet jewelry organizer. Childrens bedroom tour and ideas – Room By Room series week 4, DIY, crafts & low cost ways to decorate a girl or boy room. Whimsical, colorful & fun decor. Simple decor to make a dream space for a little girl or boy shared bedroom!