Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Build A Portable Kitchen For Your Backyard http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/rtgx Outdoor kitchens have so many benefits and advantages but cost, usually, isn’t one of them. You don’t need an expensive and full size outdoor kitchen. It just has to be functional and practical. This outdoor kitchen meets both criteria.
- Deck and screened in back porch. I would love to screen in the porch and add a deck!
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- Add Plinth Blocks to Door Trim for a Finished Look
- Ceramic garden stools are a simple way to update the look of your outdoor décor. These colorful accent pieces are easy to move around and add instant style to any area of your home.
- Bring on the color! Add beautiful plants to your decks and porches with plants to wake up your space and have your home ready for outdoor entertaining!
- Y’all, I am BEYOND excited to show you the exterior home makeover that Cy and I did with Lowe’s last week near Nashville, Tennessee. Cy and I LOVE a good makeover, and this one made a HUGE difference in the exterior of a home. Now let me back it up a little bit…. Remember …
- I have a large outdoor patio area and need an easy solution. These no-sew Drop Cloth curtains look perfect.
- Hang a wire basket, add moss and Mirage outdoor LED flameless candles with the timer on for an easy outdoor chandelier.
- Obelisk-shaped handles with a marbleized finish add an elegant touch to this set of three cheese knives that makes a stylish hostess gift.
- Carrara marble provides a sophisticated backdrop for the required elements of this chef’s kitchen. Cookware is at the ready and cheerful art, including menus from around the world, infuses the space with personality. See more of this home in “Century Home’s Backyard Becomes an Urban Resort” from OUR HOMES London Spring 2017: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/century-homes-backyard-becomes-an-urban-resort?full=true
- How to make simple DIY wood pallet bench. Easy to follow step-by-step instructions to make this DIY bench. Low cost and simple way to add color to your outdoor space.