Photo via: domino.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fixer Uppers Joanna Gaines has a new paint line. And this site has color matched every color for you so you can get the fixer upper look at your local paint store!
- I have been really selective about what I put back on our walls and into our home after recently getting the main living areas, halls, and playroom of our home painted. It was almost like we were moving in all over again, starting with a fresh canvas! Of course, the furniture was already there, but …
- Rustic kitchens should appear as if they were furnished over time. This kitchen does so with a rough-texture tiled backsplash that pulls together the rooms red, green, and brown tones. Ceiling beams, wood floors, and antiqued cabinet finishes play happily with shiny copper pans and dangling baskets that contribute at-hand utility.
- If it were a smell, it would be whiskey and gasoline. If it were a texture, burnt rubber of a Harley. Massimo Buster Minale’s new design studio ‘Buster+Punch’ creates objects and interior design solutions inspired by the lifestyle of 1980’s rock stars and custom-made motorcycles.
- This week, over on HGTV, we’re taking a peek at this incredible bohemian home. I’m not so…
- New home? Update? make over? These 20 Clever Kitchen Organization Ideas will get you going with lots if brilliant ways to stay organized!
- There are abstract designed wallpaper that can give more of a contemporary and sophisticated look. Checkout latest 20 Awesome Wallpaper Designs For Bedroom.
- Update ugly cabinets with breadboard wallpaper. Weathered or Not: Kitchen Cabinet Makeover Tutorial
- There were a lot of home tours we loved this year, but these spaces had the best room design of all. Take a look!
- My shelves were built in (by previous owner of house) and they dont adjust. I discovered theyre the perfect size for copy paper boxes. Im going to have to collect a few more, reinforce them with strapping tape and cover them with contact paper so they look nice. And label them of course.
- Happy Monday! Heres something from @sonsofsawdust to get your creativity flowing. This beauty was made from remnants of several deconstructed barns. Isnt it awesome? Shown with our Horseshoe hardware. rusticahardware. PS- were in the process of going through all the giveaways and will announce the winners Tuesday. Thanks so much for all your support!
- More walnut shelving is built in around the family room fireplace, however, white shelves were added to create a more informal atmosphere. The family room offers a glass table with colourful chairs and sofa seating. See more of this home in “Designers Step Up to Challenging Narrow Lot” from OUR HOMES York Fall 2016 http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/designers-step-up-to-challenging-narrow-lot