Photo via: domainehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the paint colors you saw in the Better Homes and Gardens color story? Get the paint color names, plus tips and tricks for decorating with color.
- Thanks to these 5 Tips For Maximizing Space in Your Bathroom, you can still enjoy a stylish design—no matter how small your layout! Discover Signature Hardware’s unique sinks and vanities to refresh your guest bathroom.
- You can easily create a gallery wall of family photos, art and decorative items on any blank wall. A narrow console table is perfect even if the wall is in a a hallway and provides a fun place to display decorative accessories and bring seasonal touches into your home. Finally, just add some buffet lights to brighten up the space for a polished look. Sponsored Pin.
- DIY home decorating tips and tricks EVERY girl should know
- Bathroom Storage Ideas for Small Spaces; solutions for your everyday family. Bathroom Hacks and Tricks you wish you knew yesterday.
- Formal living space – Furniture arrangement
- Top 10 Tips for Perfect Laundry Organization. This will come in handy when I revamp my laundry area in our garage!
- Very helpful. Having lived in homes much too big and very tiny, I like having just enough room for everyone and our stuff, but not so much space that Im constantly cleaning a huge house. That usually leavesus in a smallish home but these are good tips to help it feel bigger.
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- Sure hope that this little selection of varied styled porches may give you some great ideas for your own porch…one thing is for sure…make it your own…there is no right or wrong…the skies the limit!!! We will be checking out many more outdoor spaces in the next month…so stay tuned! Hope your day is as perfect as this…
- fall arrangement- a good use of an old chair~This would look great on my front porch…Mine, Too…And I Know Jus The Place For It…Lovely…And Not As Expensive To Make As You Would Think!! by cathy
- White banister poles with a dark wood handrail and matching stained floor make this space look brilliant, beige/grey walls are the perfect colour to complement the wood