Photo via: eighteen25.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fun decor idea. When we move I should get a little scoop of the sand and shells for a mason jar and tie it with seagrass?
- All Thats Rustic has a new style to offer 🙂 We are now offering our mason jar centerpieces to have a small planter box tray! This gives a different look and offers the ability to see more of the painted mason jars and still give that unforgettable rustic look! This is a charming little piece and is perfect for any place in the home, for an event, or for a gift! The colors shown are from our beloved neutral toned pallet collection! This set features the following: -12L x 5W x 1.5H 100% reclai…
- Baking Measurement Equivalent Decals–No worries about ruining another recipe by guessing the equivalent of something, just open your cabinet door and there you go! Made with our removable wall vinyl so you can always remove it in the future if you choose. Also included in a FULL SET, will be decals to label and hang your measuring cups and spoons for easy access. These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. There are 2 DESIGN CHOICES AND a choice of getting the JUST the decals for the cups and spoons!! 1. TEXT ONLY DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 7.5Wx9.5H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could possibly affect the cost.) 2. MASON JAR DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire Mason Jar equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 11Wx9H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could affect the cost.) 3. CUPS and SPOONS decals only–These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive, matte-finish vinyl that gives a crisply painted look to whatever surface you choose to apply it to: walls, doors, windows, mirrors, wood, plexiglass, etc. Clean, dry, and flat surfaces work the best for our vinyl wall decals but they can be applied to textured walls and surfaces. The decal will simply reflect the texture of the surface and may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Vinyl is removable, but not reusable. Every decal is made to order, so they can be made smaller or larger, if you would like your decal in a different size, please contact us and we can create a custom size for you.
- They take no more than a few hours to complete. So here are 20 really awesome DIY mason jar ideas and things you can do with them.
- DIY Wall Bathroom Decor on a Budget | DIY Rustic Mason Jar Sconce by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/bathroom-decorating-ideas-on-a-budget/
- The only guide youll ever need for crafting with our favorite country staple, the mason jar.
- That bring natural feel to your home has always been a dream of you. DIY driftwood decorations can help you make it. It not only can give unique charm to your home, but also is easy on the budget. Because you don’t spend a lot of money buying the precious crafts from stores. You can […]
- Cute for night lite! Camoflauge Mason Jar Light by CountryMamaCreations on Etsy, $20.00
- Mason Jar Wood Wall Hanging Home Sign Home Decor by DodsonDecor
- Mason jar filled with flowers and river rocks. Painted letter glued onto burlap canvas and Willow Tree figurine on display.
- Simple diy emoji mason jars! Made out of baby food jars.
- 47-diy-kitchen-ideas-for-small-spaces – Get the most of your small kitchen with 47 DIY kitchen ideas for small spaces. Get more ideas from glamshelf.com !