Photo via: ourhomes.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add the perfect farmhouse touch to your laundry room or Mudroom with this set of four signs! Size: Approximately 12 tall by 10 wide Details: Reclaimed wood frame with walnut stain, white background and black hand painted lettering that features the words wash, dry, fold, repeat. When ordering, please keep in mind no two pieces of wood are the same, and no two signs will appear identical in stain color, distressing, or natural detailing of the wood. Each sign is unique in characteristics and …
- A beautiful hand painted solid wood sign: Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us – Amen…a sweet prayer to have on your kitchen or dining room wall. Dimensions: The sign shown is in a vertical layout measuring 10.5x 22. This sign is also available in a landscape layout measuring 14 x 23.5 www.etsy.com/listing/183719443/bless-the-food-before-us-large-hand? Background Color: Shown in Vintage White with dark walnut wood lettering. Also available in Robin Egg Blue. Please select your background coloring option when adding to cart. All of our signs are crafted from 100% solid white wood pine (3/4” thick). Each wood plank is hand-selected for its unique grain, knots, and “natural imperfections” which add to the beauty, charm, and character of each piece. After receiving an undercoat of a dark walnut stain, each sign is carefully hand painted with a high-quality eco-friendly paint – there is no vinyl on our signs. Each sign is also skillfully distressed by hand to give it that aged, shabby chic personality. A specialty wax finish is applied to pull out the rich vintage coloring, achieve a subtle velvety luster, and provide protection and durability. This sturdy sign comes complete with a saw tooth hanger on back for easy mounting and will hang flush against your wall.
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- Elegant rustic home. Love the contrast in the wood stains. Country living. Family room. Natural light. Dining room. Large table. French doors.
- Add storage space to your laundry room without taking up floor space. These pedestals support your washer and dryer, and have big built-in drawers that will swallow up lots of laundry supplies. The pedestals are sturdy, and not at all tough to build. These instructions show how to build a pair. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Wooden louvres and fir beams accent the bath. http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lake-peninsula-prize
- We love the look of exposed shelving that showcases your cooking and baking essentials in clear canisters! With this collection of 23 Rustic Farmhouse Decor Ideas you’re sure to get inspired to keep your kitchen organized and update its design in one fell swoop.
- A pocket door divides the foyer from the main living area. It’s flanked by a home bar the family created themselves with reclaimed furniture pieces. See more of this home in “Decrepit Boarded-up Home Brought to Life in Kitchener” from OUR HOMES Waterloo Spring 2017: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/decrepit-boardedup-home-brought-to-life-in-kitchener
- That bring natural feel to your home has always been a dream of you. DIY driftwood decorations can help you make it. It not only can give unique charm to your home, but also is easy on the budget. Because you don’t spend a lot of money buying the precious crafts from stores. You can […]
- Rustic Wood Hand Painted Arrows Set of 3 White, Robins Egg Blue, and Gray They measure approximately 8 1/4 wide x 10 tall My husband and I make all of our signs and decor out of our garage and home. We use cedar and age the wood with a non toxic, non chemical process. *Please note that the pictures are a close representation of our products, but they may vary slightly in color and size due to the rough nature of the wood
- Today (in the last guest bathroom post!) I’m sharing three simple and inexpensive ways to incorporate rustic wood in your bathroom. Natural wood is a requirement for me in every space I desig…
- Loving this summer bar cart in this gorgeous home tour. That fresh pineapple vase with peonies and hydrangeas is on my list to make! Striped throw with pom pom pillow are also cute.