Photo via: emorar.com.br
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Elegant rustic home. Love the contrast in the wood stains. Country living. Family room. Natural light. Dining room. Large table. French doors.
- Coffee table decorating I absolutely love the look of pink home decor as it is trendy and cute. If you want a girly home decor theme then ths is a great choice. Pink is a fun versatile color as it ranges from light pale pink to a deep dark pink. Honestly my favorite pink home decor includes champagne pink, Lavender pink, orchid pink and cherry blossom pink. Use pink decorative throw pillows for couches and beds.
- Make the Plain Space Fun Using a DIY Pendant Cage Light with a Wooden Box.
- I love the way the doorbell box, thermostat, light switch, and outlet are all in the middle of this collage but with the white frames you barely notice them.
- A gorgeous backyard setting is easy to achieve with a few string lights. Create your own string light canopy for a dreamy effect, perfect for dinner parties or just hanging out.
- A ton of inspiration found in these beautiful coastal and blue exteriors with dark blue exteriors, shingled exteriors, light blue exteriors, & blue accents.
- Add a classic touch of scrollwork to your home or patio decor with the teardrop-shaped Solar Garden Post. The lantern at the top is solar-powered, so it needs no time-consuming installation. Glows with constant white light for up to 8 hours on a
- Kichler Lacey 3 Light 22 Wide Vanity Light Bathroom Fixture with Organza Shades and Diffusers – Antique Pewter
- Fresh flowers and plants are a must to lift the mood of a room to light and bright. These topiaries from HomeGoods mixed with live plants and fresh flowers have me thinking of spring and warmer days. Bright white faux fur accessories create a cozy vibe. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Farmhouse style is all the rage right now and for good reason! Check out this collection of farmhouse chic color palettes from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Light shades like Brook Green and Ultra Pure White look great when paired with natural wood and exposed brick accents.
- Entry Table Ideas Designed with Every Style
- Distressed coffee table painted with MMS milk paint in Grain Sack and distressed…