Photo via: cadecga.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This piece calls for summer so much that we cant just limit its possibilities to just an indoor plant. Cant you picture this piece on a side table outside on
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- Take vases from garage sales and the dollar store, then add paint on the inside. We could do these in ivory, or soft pink? Would be so cute for center pieces.
- The Hankful House: Week 11- Command Center
- command center – mail, bills, charging station… Neat, pretty, and consolidated.
- family command center on pinterest
- Sometimes minimal is best. Simple yet useful kitchen command center via Domestic Imperfection
- Better Homes and Gardens I Did It feature – Central Command Center created by @Jenna_Burger of www.sasinteriors.net
- DIY Message Center Projects • Awesome ideas and Tutorials!
- 20 Home Bar Ideas, Center Of Chilling Out
- This white built-in entertainment center makes this room feel grand and inviting. Plus we love all of the storage and shelving to show off accessories.
- A plain white pillar candle on a small platter covered in stones with a single bloom in a square vase in the center. It would take you about as long to create it as it did for you to read how to do it. A hydrangea was used but you can use any other large bloom flower.