Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A propane fireplace keeps this corner of the great room warm and cosy. http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lake-peninsula-prize
- This could be SUCH a great guest room theme. Or Dining Room! Oh my goodness. I want this as my dining room!
- File Organizer Used As Kitchen/Cutting Board Storage- such a great idea!
- Gas fireplace great room custom built in goals.
- A built-in walnut desk with chair sits in front of a large window, providing a wonderful place to work.
- What a cool idea. Paint a bench, wall, and shelf the same color to make it look like a built-in.
- Add storage space to your laundry room without taking up floor space. These pedestals support your washer and dryer, and have big built-in drawers that will swallow up lots of laundry supplies. The pedestals are sturdy, and not at all tough to build. These instructions show how to build a pair. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- This white built-in entertainment center makes this room feel grand and inviting. Plus we love all of the storage and shelving to show off accessories.
- FARMHOUSE 5540: Farmhouse Friday ~ What Farmhouse Style Means to Me~Greenery in a vase, jar hanging on either side of the mirror over the fireplace at Christmas!
- Tutorial: how to whitewash brick and get rid of brass on a fireplace
- Tutorial on whitewashing a red brick fireplace
- More walnut shelving is built in around the family room fireplace, however, white shelves were added to create a more informal atmosphere. The family room offers a glass table with colourful chairs and sofa seating. See more of this home in “Designers Step Up to Challenging Narrow Lot” from OUR HOMES York Fall 2016 http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/designers-step-up-to-challenging-narrow-lot