Photo via: familycircle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- Our master walk-in closet was all white wire shelves. Its not only lack of space for hanging cloth, but also lack of storage we really need. So we wanted to design and build a couple of three cabinet build in units for two sides to solve the problem. We checked out the home center pre-build units, they are not very budget friendly, plus they are made from particle boards – not our favorite. So we decided to build our own from scratch.
- You can easily create a gallery wall of family photos, art and decorative items on any blank wall. A narrow console table is perfect even if the wall is in a a hallway and provides a fun place to display decorative accessories and bring seasonal touches into your home. Finally, just add some buffet lights to brighten up the space for a polished look. Sponsored Pin.
- Add storage space to your laundry room without taking up floor space. These pedestals support your washer and dryer, and have big built-in drawers that will swallow up lots of laundry supplies. The pedestals are sturdy, and not at all tough to build. These instructions show how to build a pair. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- *************** Wall Decals Quote – Count Your Blessings – Family Wall Sign *************** Adding a removable wall decal quote, vinyl decal, or wall decals is a great way to add a classy touch to any room! They appear painted on your wall. Decals from Four Peas in a Pod go on easily, smoothly, and come down leaving no damage to your wall. Vinyl decals are a great way to decorate your home, nursery, childs room, kitchen, or any room in your home! Wall decals and Wall letters add a beautiful touch and tie in your color pallet! We have many colors to choose from, and will work with you to make sure that you are happy with your decal. If you need a special size, color, or saying, we will work with you! ************************************************************************* Count Your Blessings Not what youre looking for? Take a look at the other home and family wall decals I have in stock here https://www.etsy.com/shop/FourPeasinaPodVinyl?section_id=12864986 -Or request a custom decal- DISCLAIMER The sample photo shown in this listing is for demonstration purposes only and is not to scale with the size of the item you are purchasing. Please see the size of this particular item above. – Wall Decals will apply to smooth, flat surfaces. – Wall Decals are not reusable – Wall Decals do not have a background Shipping: All decals are shipped Priority Mail, and will take approximately 7-10 days for delivery. Decals include application instructions, tester decal, and application stick. Enjoy your new vinyl wall decals from Four Peas in a Pod
- This white built-in entertainment center makes this room feel grand and inviting. Plus we love all of the storage and shelving to show off accessories.
- 18 Ways to Add Farmhouse Character to a Builder Grade House on a Budget | blesserhouse.com – An in-depth list of do-it-yourself home improvement projects and budget decorating tips to add farmhouse character to a builder grade house (or any home).
- Obelisk-shaped handles with a marbleized finish add an elegant touch to this set of three cheese knives that makes a stylish hostess gift.
- With the help of Chip and Joanna Gaines, a family of five undertakes a one-of-a-kind project in the rolling hills outside Waco, TX. In this notably non-traditional Fixer Upper, a barn conversion turns a 1000-square-foot attic apartment — along with horse stalls and hay storage — into an amazing 2700-square-foot home with contemporary styling and a truly spectacular dining space.
- Add Plinth Blocks to Door Trim for a Finished Look
- More walnut shelving is built in around the family room fireplace, however, white shelves were added to create a more informal atmosphere. The family room offers a glass table with colourful chairs and sofa seating. See more of this home in “Designers Step Up to Challenging Narrow Lot” from OUR HOMES York Fall 2016 http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/designers-step-up-to-challenging-narrow-lot
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this