Photo via: ourhomes.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Style Picks Muskoka Early Summer 2017 WINDERMERE GARDEN CENTRE: Accent Table http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/design/article/style-picks-muskoka-summering-in-style
- Style Picks Peterborough Early Summer 2017 PETERBOROUGH APPLIANCES: Refrigerator http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/design/article/style-picks-peterborough-a-season-for-easy-living
- Style Picks Grey & Bruce Summer 2017 SMITTY’S FINE FURNITURE: Leather Sofa http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/design/article/style-picks-grey-bruce-red-white-summer
- Carrara marble provides a sophisticated backdrop for the required elements of this chef’s kitchen. Cookware is at the ready and cheerful art, including menus from around the world, infuses the space with personality. See more of this home in “Century Home’s Backyard Becomes an Urban Resort” from OUR HOMES London Spring 2017: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/century-homes-backyard-becomes-an-urban-resort?full=true
- Farmhouse kitchen decor ideas – So many beautiful ways to transform your kitchen with authentic farmhouse style.
- TOPOS | CONCRETE › Concrete › Modern style › Kitchen › Kitchen | LEICHT – Modern kitchen design for contemporary living
- Farmhouse sinks say a lot about style and durability. Also known as apron sinks, these are commonly found in country-style homes and feature a large, deep basin (sometimes double basin), as well as a wide base to hold more pots, pans and whatever else you keep in the kitchen sink. Farmhouse sinks also come in stainless steel for a contemporary look. Browse our selection today!
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – Install A Plank Wall – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- Create a home that reflects your personality with help from The Home Depot Color Center. With unique colors from BEHR like Walk Me Home, Studio Taupe, Journey’s End and Underground Gardens, you can give any room a new look. From designer picks to unexpected styles, there’s something for everyone.
- A pocket door divides the foyer from the main living area. It’s flanked by a home bar the family created themselves with reclaimed furniture pieces. See more of this home in “Decrepit Boarded-up Home Brought to Life in Kitchener” from OUR HOMES Waterloo Spring 2017: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/decrepit-boardedup-home-brought-to-life-in-kitchener
- Summer Home Decorating Tips from Venetian Décor… Want this for my new deck/patio area!
- As summer days wind down, look forward to enjoying fall days and nights around…