Photo via: goodhousekeeping.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A small laundry room can be a challenge to keep organized and functional, yet since this space is constantly in use, we have some inspiring design ideas.
- VELUX roof windows can let in twice the daylight of vertical windows, making your extension feel so much brighter, lighter and more spacious. Find out how more space can turn into a brighter, more inspiring space.
- 6. Use A Ladder As A Drying Rack! Lots of small laundry room organizational ideas!!!
- In this video, how to take a premade boxwood wreath and turn it into a slim Christmas wreath to go behind a storm door.
- Tiny laundry room idea – this unused closet transformed into a laundry room. LOVE the sliding door!
- Gather all your cleaning and interior home upkeep supplies into ONE location, like a small coat closet. Coats can be moved to coat hooks/racks in the entry to free up this premium storage space.
- Yep, thats right… More changes happening around here again. A few rug switches and our beloved church pew made its way into the breakfast nook. Im a visual girl… I have to see a piece of furniture or decor piece in a space to know if it will work. It may require lots of shuffling, but thats part of the fun, right? I know Im not the only that does this! Have a good night, friends… Were relaxing and watching our favorite funny man, Jimmy Fallon host the Golden Globes! ovnho…
- bin collage – This is cute! Take something blah and turn it into something that you could have out in the open (unless you use it for dirty clothes! Ew!)
- Guest room closet- like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- Copy This Look: Use food coloring to dye plain glass jars a vintage-style green, or buy pre-dyed glasses at your local craft store. Make them into a hanging focal point by wrapping the lip with floral wire and filling with your favorite dried flower, like the babys breath Joanna used here.
- Hidden laundry room in a bathroom. Just use the washer as a dirty clothes hamper!
- With the help of Chip and Joanna Gaines, a family of five undertakes a one-of-a-kind project in the rolling hills outside Waco, TX. In this notably non-traditional Fixer Upper, a barn conversion turns a 1000-square-foot attic apartment — along with horse stalls and hay storage — into an amazing 2700-square-foot home with contemporary styling and a truly spectacular dining space.