Photo via: diy.allwomenstalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For master? We love putting an upholstered bench in all of our bedrooms. It makes the space feel extra special!
- Old shutter turned into a nightstand. Great in a small space. This would also be good for a phone station.
- When Landon and Jordan sent over the photos for today’s tour, the first thing I said to Lisa was, “I want to move in!!” When I said the same thing to Jordan in an email, she kindly responded that I was welcome to, but that their house was a bit small. I haven’t packed my …
- Thanks to these 5 Tips For Maximizing Space in Your Bathroom, you can still enjoy a stylish design—no matter how small your layout! Discover Signature Hardware’s unique sinks and vanities to refresh your guest bathroom.
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- buy it or DIY it: floating nightstands for teeny-tiny spaces
- 35 Amazing DIY Home Decor Projects to Spruce up Your Space … → DIY
- A small laundry room can be a challenge to keep organized and functional, yet since this space is constantly in use, we have some inspiring design ideas.
- Many people have storage issues in their bathroom, whether they have a small or large bathroom. They often complain there are not enough space to store all those bathroom must-haves like blow dryers, brushes, towels, and lotions.
- Find some amazing inspiration to get your laundry space into shape now matter how small it is with these beautifully organized small laundry rooms.
- Gather all your cleaning and interior home upkeep supplies into ONE location, like a small coat closet. Coats can be moved to coat hooks/racks in the entry to free up this premium storage space.
- IKEA Fan Favorite: LACK shelf. Narrow shelves help you use small wall spaces effectively by accommodating small items in a minimum of space.