Photo via: ourhomes.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vaulted ceilings, a chrystal chandelier, mixed metals and soft upholstery add drama to the master bedroom. http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/shimmering-gold-and-soft-luxe-style
- A pocket door divides the foyer from the main living area. It’s flanked by a home bar the family created themselves with reclaimed furniture pieces. See more of this home in “Decrepit Boarded-up Home Brought to Life in Kitchener” from OUR HOMES Waterloo Spring 2017: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/decrepit-boardedup-home-brought-to-life-in-kitchener
- Love the colors, the floor, and natural light. Pretty.
- Nautical stripes and a soft, refreshing linen blend evoke coastal breezes and unscheduled afternoons in this light, casual-cool shirt.
- The maple tree that inspired the L-shaped floor plan. The house is equally stunning at night, enjoyed from several outdoor living spaces. – See more at: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lshaped-home-designed-around-mature-maple-tree?full=truesthash.cCLtDSjc.dpuf
- Stencil pattern idea with glossy paint same color as wall — maybe in the master bedroom?
- Tall fir timbers stretch to support the central cupola that sheds natural light on the cooking space and dining bar. http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lake-peninsula-prize
- Dulux colour scheme ideas – Polished Pebble for downstairs, Blueberry White for main bedroom and Dusted Fondant for dressing room
- Soft bedroom color
- Soft comfy bedroom
- old world decorating ideas | Master bedroom and bathroom, Old world plaster treatment.
- Soothing paint colors of blue and grey for this master bedroom. Thrifty and Chic – DIY Projects and Home Decor