Photo via: designswan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add a classic touch of scrollwork to your home or patio decor with the teardrop-shaped Solar Garden Post. The lantern at the top is solar-powered, so it needs no time-consuming installation. Glows with constant white light for up to 8 hours on a
- Hi friends, As you may already have noticed, Im all about neutrals this season so naturally Id want a pretty neutral wreath for the front door. The only trouble I had was finding one I liked and didnt have to spend a lot on. Thats kind of a hard thing, since the only ones I…
- The play room is clean and worthy to take a photo! So I found this toy organizer in my old back alley way about 4 yeas ago. I gave it a paint job and glued @decorsteals numbers on the tubs. It turned out pretty decent looking. Also repurposed the kids farmhouse table I found on Craigslist! Sharing for naileditfridays! Thanks for the tag @backroadsignco and also Sharing for frugalfarmhousefridays friyaydecorday (they want to see numbers and letters) fromrust2roses farmhousefreshfridays …
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- Consider a wall width that allows for bench seating – this would work with my back patio.
- Dimples and Tangles: BLOGGER STYLIN HOME TOURS SUMMER EDITION- PATIO REVEAL!
- diy metal bucket patio coffee table
- nice Brooklyn Limestone: Country Cottage DIY Circular Firepit Patio… by http://www.danazhome-decorations.xyz/country-homes-decor/brooklyn-limestone-country-cottage-diy-circular-firepit-patio/
- I have a large outdoor patio area and need an easy solution. These no-sew Drop Cloth curtains look perfect.
- A multipurpose patio reveal with dining and lounging areas. Room to grow, eat and visit. Lush greenery and photos showing the different design arrangements.
- Put dog bowls in planters for a nicer look on the patio. @Megan Ward Ward Ward Ward Ward Ward Bruce
- Ten patio ideas…I think I love them all.