Photo via: rowhousenest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for some fresh and new ways to decorate your home? These Farmhouse DIY Home Decor Ideas are gorgeous and timeless. I love how the natural elements and neutral colors work together. This post if full of inspiration… I know you are going to love these DIY Projects as much as I do! Ready to see …
- VELUX roof windows can let in twice the daylight of vertical windows, making your extension feel so much brighter, lighter and more spacious. Find out how more space can turn into a brighter, more inspiring space.
- So many stunning gray and white kitchens! Including marble countertops and backsplashes, subway tiles, open shelving, farmhouse sinks, two tone cabinets, and more. Kitchen design inspiration | maisondepax.com
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall
- These small space hacks are sure to make life in your tiny home or apartment so much more enjoyable! Small space living isnt easy, especially if you have a lot of stuff, but with just a few tips and tricks from clever small home owners, I think youll find you have more room than you need.
- how to paint trim. So much easier than taping everything first!
- Everybody wants to have a clean home, but sometimes it’s hard to know often you should clean certain items. After reading the chart below, I was pretty surprised how off I was on certain things. Apparently, I don’t need to wash my jeans so much. This super helpful chart was put together
- This piece calls for summer so much that we cant just limit its possibilities to just an indoor plant. Cant you picture this piece on a side table outside on
- Very helpful. Having lived in homes much too big and very tiny, I like having just enough room for everyone and our stuff, but not so much space that Im constantly cleaning a huge house. That usually leavesus in a smallish home but these are good tips to help it feel bigger.
- These sliding doors have beautiful glass in them. They would add so much character as a room divider.
- Happy Monday! Heres something from @sonsofsawdust to get your creativity flowing. This beauty was made from remnants of several deconstructed barns. Isnt it awesome? Shown with our Horseshoe hardware. rusticahardware. PS- were in the process of going through all the giveaways and will announce the winners Tuesday. Thanks so much for all your support!
- White shelving perfection: http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2015/08/17/the-best-ever-shelfies/