Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kate Spade black and white stripped Christmas ornament | Tablescapes & Home D?cor | Black + Gold | Dinnerware | China
- They are coming… family from out of town, friends passing through, neighbors dropping by with holiday cheer. Yes, it’s that time of year. One of the fun parts of the upcoming fall winter season is the opportunities to get festive decorating the front of the house, the porch, the front door. You go to the effort to make folks feel welcome. Extend that hearty and warm greeting by paying the same attention (and intention) to just inside the door by adding (or updating) an area rug.
- Bracelet of Vintaj Natural Brass Charms and by EtsyBetsyBits
- Vintage Candelabra Verdigris Brass Small Five by EtsyBetsyBits
- Christmas Home Tour: Great Christmas Decorating Ideas by Unskinny Boppy
- Cat and Mouse on Stump Lawn Ornament | Decorative Garden Accents
- Styling a cute and comfy cowl neck poncho from Francescas. This outfit is so cute for the holidays and perfect for all the fun Christmas festivities.
- How to make a decorators bow… a step-by-step tutorial… great for holiday wreaths, tree-toppers, or on a special gift!
- Since it’s the most wonderful time of the year, don’t you want your home to reflect some holiday cheer? Winter is creeping up on us and before we know it,…
- ✨ANNOUNCEMENT✨ 40% sale for 3 days ONLY – until 15th. Discount code “THAILAND” ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/DreamyMoons 🌙 Dreamy Moons is going on holiday mode for 17-20 days. A big sale before…
- This thing is going to change your holiday decorating. It really works! I hate to sound like an infomercial but it can hold up to 10 pounds (that would be one hefty wreath), and works indoors and out!Haute…
- Holiday table setting found in the December 2012 issue of Martha Stewart Magazine