Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kate Spade black and white stripped Christmas ornament | Tablescapes & Home D?cor | Black + Gold | Dinnerware | China
- They are coming… family from out of town, friends passing through, neighbors dropping by with holiday cheer. Yes, it’s that time of year. One of the fun parts of the upcoming fall winter season is the opportunities to get festive decorating the front of the house, the porch, the front door. You go to the effort to make folks feel welcome. Extend that hearty and warm greeting by paying the same attention (and intention) to just inside the door by adding (or updating) an area rug.
- Vintage Candelabra Verdigris Brass Small Five by EtsyBetsyBits
- Bracelet of Vintaj Natural Brass Charms and by EtsyBetsyBits
- Cat and Mouse on Stump Lawn Ornament | Decorative Garden Accents
- Since it’s the most wonderful time of the year, don’t you want your home to reflect some holiday cheer? Winter is creeping up on us and before we know it,…
- Holiday table setting found in the December 2012 issue of Martha Stewart Magazine
- ✨ANNOUNCEMENT✨ 40% sale for 3 days ONLY – until 15th. Discount code “THAILAND” ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/DreamyMoons 🌙 Dreamy Moons is going on holiday mode for 17-20 days. A big sale before…
- Love the garland draped double staircase around this beautiful Christmas tree.
- Entertaining for Christmas using red and white – a favorite color combination from Cedar Hill Farmhouse.
- Christmas Old Door Decoration: the mail crate and vintage french linen banner are sweet touches
- How to transition from Christmas to winter decor in a few simple steps. These easy tips will help you create a cozy and welcoming home after Christmas.