Photo via: ourmessytable.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY Mason storage jars are an attractive way to organize items like Q-tips, cotton balls, and bath salts. Plus theyre simple and affordable to make!
- Candy jars for baby girls first birthday party – with pastelS instead of bright colors DIY: Toy Animal Jars
- Love, love, love the lemons and mason jars! Cute with other flowers too, but white really makes the yellow lemons pop! So cute, simple and pretty with our burlap country rustic theme.
- Copy This Look: Use food coloring to dye plain glass jars a vintage-style green, or buy pre-dyed glasses at your local craft store. Make them into a hanging focal point by wrapping the lip with floral wire and filling with your favorite dried flower, like the babys breath Joanna used here.
- All Thats Rustic has a new style to offer 🙂 We are now offering our mason jar centerpieces to have a small planter box tray! This gives a different look and offers the ability to see more of the painted mason jars and still give that unforgettable rustic look! This is a charming little piece and is perfect for any place in the home, for an event, or for a gift! The colors shown are from our beloved neutral toned pallet collection! This set features the following: -12L x 5W x 1.5H 100% reclai…
- Baking Measurement Equivalent Decals–No worries about ruining another recipe by guessing the equivalent of something, just open your cabinet door and there you go! Made with our removable wall vinyl so you can always remove it in the future if you choose. Also included in a FULL SET, will be decals to label and hang your measuring cups and spoons for easy access. These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. There are 2 DESIGN CHOICES AND a choice of getting the JUST the decals for the cups and spoons!! 1. TEXT ONLY DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 7.5Wx9.5H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could possibly affect the cost.) 2. MASON JAR DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire Mason Jar equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 11Wx9H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could affect the cost.) 3. CUPS and SPOONS decals only–These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive, matte-finish vinyl that gives a crisply painted look to whatever surface you choose to apply it to: walls, doors, windows, mirrors, wood, plexiglass, etc. Clean, dry, and flat surfaces work the best for our vinyl wall decals but they can be applied to textured walls and surfaces. The decal will simply reflect the texture of the surface and may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Vinyl is removable, but not reusable. Every decal is made to order, so they can be made smaller or larger, if you would like your decal in a different size, please contact us and we can create a custom size for you.
- Rustic Farmhouse… Wood Wall Decor…3 Individual Hanging Mason Jars… Candle Sconce…Made to Order
- A beautiful hand painted solid wood sign: Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us – Amen…a sweet prayer to have on your kitchen or dining room wall. Dimensions: The sign shown is in a vertical layout measuring 10.5x 22. This sign is also available in a landscape layout measuring 14 x 23.5 www.etsy.com/listing/183719443/bless-the-food-before-us-large-hand? Background Color: Shown in Vintage White with dark walnut wood lettering. Also available in Robin Egg Blue. Please select your background coloring option when adding to cart. All of our signs are crafted from 100% solid white wood pine (3/4” thick). Each wood plank is hand-selected for its unique grain, knots, and “natural imperfections” which add to the beauty, charm, and character of each piece. After receiving an undercoat of a dark walnut stain, each sign is carefully hand painted with a high-quality eco-friendly paint – there is no vinyl on our signs. Each sign is also skillfully distressed by hand to give it that aged, shabby chic personality. A specialty wax finish is applied to pull out the rich vintage coloring, achieve a subtle velvety luster, and provide protection and durability. This sturdy sign comes complete with a saw tooth hanger on back for easy mounting and will hang flush against your wall.
- Bless the food before us rustic sign. Photographed sign is 35×35, can be made in any size. To order, email me at email@example.com
- The Most Glamorous of DIY Mason Jar Crafts
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- In the front room, I like keeping the colors simple in early September. Then toward the end of the month the fall colored throw pillows will be out on display. Beautiful fall accessories like this glass pumpkin(which lights up) can be found at HomeGoods. Sponsored by HomeGoods