Photo via: diycraftsu.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic barn wood shelves for any room in your house. A cheap and easy DIY project that would look great with industrial and farmhouse decor.
- Free plans and video tutorial to create these really awesome DIY floating shelves! They use pulleys and rope to give them a cool hanging look!
- Above the couch simple plank floating shelves. Uses large frames mounted on the wall an small picture frames propped up on the shelves.
- http://teds-woodworking.digimkts.com/ My husband will love this woodworking diy Floating shelves above the toilet in this bathroom is much prettier and more useful than the pointless towel bar that was there. More
- If you love DIY but are short on time, these DIY Wall Art Ideas are just for you. I love that most of them are simple projects that you can whip up in an afternoon yet they are transformational.
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- If your laundry room is cramped, unorganized or just needs to be beautified, theres no need for expensive renovations! These simple DIY ideas are inexpensive
- Today (in the last guest bathroom post!) I’m sharing three simple and inexpensive ways to incorporate rustic wood in your bathroom. Natural wood is a requirement for me in every space I desig…
- Even if your home doesnt have a foyer, these DIY solutions will help you hack your way to an entryway. We found small-space solutions — like hanging shelves, narrow tables, and cute cubbies — so you can store more in your faux entryway with style.
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- In the front room, I like keeping the colors simple in early September. Then toward the end of the month the fall colored throw pillows will be out on display. Beautiful fall accessories like this glass pumpkin(which lights up) can be found at HomeGoods. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Mud room in garage. I WANT!!!!! Such a fantastic idea for my garage since we have such a small foyer!