Photo via: diycraftsu.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Above the couch simple plank floating shelves. Uses large frames mounted on the wall an small picture frames propped up on the shelves.
- If you love DIY but are short on time, these DIY Wall Art Ideas are just for you. I love that most of them are simple projects that you can whip up in an afternoon yet they are transformational.
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- If your laundry room is cramped, unorganized or just needs to be beautified, theres no need for expensive renovations! These simple DIY ideas are inexpensive
- Today (in the last guest bathroom post!) I’m sharing three simple and inexpensive ways to incorporate rustic wood in your bathroom. Natural wood is a requirement for me in every space I desig…
- Even if your home doesnt have a foyer, these DIY solutions will help you hack your way to an entryway. We found small-space solutions — like hanging shelves, narrow tables, and cute cubbies — so you can store more in your faux entryway with style.
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- In the front room, I like keeping the colors simple in early September. Then toward the end of the month the fall colored throw pillows will be out on display. Beautiful fall accessories like this glass pumpkin(which lights up) can be found at HomeGoods. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- It all started earlier in the week when I stumbled across this on the internet. Now, let me just tell you that this is waaaaay elaborate and far more DIY than I am capable of or even want to contem…
- Mud room in garage. I WANT!!!!! Such a fantastic idea for my garage since we have such a small foyer!
- These DIY Mason storage jars are an attractive way to organize items like Q-tips, cotton balls, and bath salts. Plus theyre simple and affordable to make!
- Every now and then it is good to stop and think. Slow your life down, relax, put your playlist on and I think grey days are perfect for that. I love gray days. Gray days makes me want to cuddle up with a big cup of tea and a good book…Gray days inspire me…