Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- A pocket door divides the foyer from the main living area. It’s flanked by a home bar the family created themselves with reclaimed furniture pieces. See more of this home in “Decrepit Boarded-up Home Brought to Life in Kitchener” from OUR HOMES Waterloo Spring 2017: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/decrepit-boardedup-home-brought-to-life-in-kitchener
- Yep, thats right… More changes happening around here again. A few rug switches and our beloved church pew made its way into the breakfast nook. Im a visual girl… I have to see a piece of furniture or decor piece in a space to know if it will work. It may require lots of shuffling, but thats part of the fun, right? I know Im not the only that does this! Have a good night, friends… Were relaxing and watching our favorite funny man, Jimmy Fallon host the Golden Globes! ovnho…
- A beautiful hand painted solid wood sign: Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us – Amen…a sweet prayer to have on your kitchen or dining room wall. Dimensions: The sign shown is in a vertical layout measuring 10.5x 22. This sign is also available in a landscape layout measuring 14 x 23.5 www.etsy.com/listing/183719443/bless-the-food-before-us-large-hand? Background Color: Shown in Vintage White with dark walnut wood lettering. Also available in Robin Egg Blue. Please select your background coloring option when adding to cart. All of our signs are crafted from 100% solid white wood pine (3/4” thick). Each wood plank is hand-selected for its unique grain, knots, and “natural imperfections” which add to the beauty, charm, and character of each piece. After receiving an undercoat of a dark walnut stain, each sign is carefully hand painted with a high-quality eco-friendly paint – there is no vinyl on our signs. Each sign is also skillfully distressed by hand to give it that aged, shabby chic personality. A specialty wax finish is applied to pull out the rich vintage coloring, achieve a subtle velvety luster, and provide protection and durability. This sturdy sign comes complete with a saw tooth hanger on back for easy mounting and will hang flush against your wall.
- Ottoman Tables Interior Inspiration | The best casual home design ideas! See more inspiring images on our boards at: http://www.pinterest.com/homedsgnideas/casual-home-design-ideas/
- This custom vinyl decal measures 22tall by 48wide. It can be made in any of our 38 colors available (see color choices above). Please leave color choice and name with established date in the message box when purchasing. Name: Established date: If color is not picked it will be shipped in BLACK (like picture). ****AVAILABLE IN A SMALLER SIZE**** https://www.etsy.com/listing/120714131/family-monogram-vinyl-wall-decal-family This decal can me made in different dimensions. Price may change depending on size. Included in this purchase: -High quality vinyl decal -Easy to follow instructions -stick for applying -test decal Please see our shop Policies. *Pictures may not reflect true size.
- A DREAM We can also customize a favorite quote or saying for you. If you would like a custom order please see our Shop Policies for customization policy and fees. If you decide you would like a custom design please conversation us, and we will send you a custom listing with your name on in. ——————————————————————————————— SIGN SIZE: 13.5 x 25.5 BACKGROUND & LETTERING: Navy & White (If you would like different colors put them in the Note Section when checking out) PRICE: $50 plus shipping ________________________________________________________ PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW Please see our Shipping Policy for current turn around time. We do recognize that from time to time you will just need your sign quickly. If this is the case look for our Rush Order when checking out. Adding Rush Order to a listing will guarantee that your sign will ship out within 3 Business Days or 7 Business Days depending on which option you choose. We cannot guarantee when you will receive the sign, only when we will ship it out. We do ship all of our signs USPS Priority Mail, unless it is too large, in which case we will ship it UPS. All of our Framed Signs are intended to hang by the frame. All of our Pallet and Frameless Signs hang from a saw tooth hanger. No two signs are exactly alike. The majority of our signs are distressed, but if you would like no distressing, please make note of this change in the Note Section when Checking Out. Our signs are painted on quality birch and pine. They are distressed for a vintage look. We use weathered pine framing. All photos and designs are owned by Leap of Faith Sign. Thanks for looking. Hope to be making a sign for you soon
- Autumn is here, and its time for fun DIY fall craft ideas! For many, there’s no more lovely time of year than fall. See the best decorations for 2017.
- Our master walk-in closet was all white wire shelves. Its not only lack of space for hanging cloth, but also lack of storage we really need. So we wanted to design and build a couple of three cabinet build in units for two sides to solve the problem. We checked out the home center pre-build units, they are not very budget friendly, plus they are made from particle boards – not our favorite. So we decided to build our own from scratch.
- Year-round golf? Of course, in the downstairs golf simulator. See more of this home in “Jack-of-all-Trades Hamilton Builder Celebrates 65 Years” from OUR HOMES Hamilton Spring 2017: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/jackofalltrades-hamilton-builder-celebrates-65-years?full=true
- Carrara marble provides a sophisticated backdrop for the required elements of this chef’s kitchen. Cookware is at the ready and cheerful art, including menus from around the world, infuses the space with personality. See more of this home in “Century Home’s Backyard Becomes an Urban Resort” from OUR HOMES London Spring 2017: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/century-homes-backyard-becomes-an-urban-resort?full=true
- All Thats Rustic has a new style to offer 🙂 We are now offering our mason jar centerpieces to have a small planter box tray! This gives a different look and offers the ability to see more of the painted mason jars and still give that unforgettable rustic look! This is a charming little piece and is perfect for any place in the home, for an event, or for a gift! The colors shown are from our beloved neutral toned pallet collection! This set features the following: -12L x 5W x 1.5H 100% reclai…