Photo via: itallstartedwithpaint.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- two storygrand fireplace in grand room – Google Search
- stan hywet library – Google Search
- botanical prints fixer upper – Google Search
- This beautiful blush and gold wreath is a MUST HAVE for the upcoming spring season! (Or ANY season!) Featuring white tulips and blush pink peonies, it will look perfect hanging on your front door or displayed inside on a mantle or shelf! Welcome guests with a cute little message that compliments the wreath perfectly! DETAILS – 12 grapevine wreath – Spring/southern themed flower stems – Wooden hello word *Please note: Due to availability, some flowers/colors may vary from the pho…
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- Farmhouse style is all the rage right now and for good reason! Check out this collection of farmhouse chic color palettes from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Light shades like Brook Green and Ultra Pure White look great when paired with natural wood and exposed brick accents.
- the best Gray Paint Colors for walls with no pink or purple undertones | Magic Brush | Jennifer Allwoods Top 50 Wall Paint Colors | Paint Color Ideas | | Interior Paint Colors | Best Paint Colors for Living Rooms
- Take vases from garage sales and the dollar store, then add paint on the inside. We could do these in ivory, or soft pink? Would be so cute for center pieces.
- How amazing is this bedroom designed by @littlelibertyrooms which appears in our printed Annual edition?! I just love the navy/denim blues paired with blush hues. Bed head was custom made and bedsides from @globewest (just because I know someone will ask! ) Check out more of this gorgeous home in our Annual – available in newsagents Australia wide, select boutique shops and our own online shop. @hannahblackmore Styling: @aimeestylist Styling assistant: @thehappinesslady
- Suri Microfiber Printed Shower Curtain – Coral (Pink) – (72×720
- DIY Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint ~ Going to pick up frames this weekend!