Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorate your home in bold color + modern patterns. Intricate woven textiles designed by Margo Selby for west elm add bright pops of color with pillows, rugs, upholstery + more.
- Pampa rugs, throws and cushions handwoven by our artisans partners, available in our showroom in Byron Bay, shared with Pop&Scott
- Yep, thats right… More changes happening around here again. A few rug switches and our beloved church pew made its way into the breakfast nook. Im a visual girl… I have to see a piece of furniture or decor piece in a space to know if it will work. It may require lots of shuffling, but thats part of the fun, right? I know Im not the only that does this! Have a good night, friends… Were relaxing and watching our favorite funny man, Jimmy Fallon host the Golden Globes! ovnho…
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- We are all for this easy upgrade: Frame your TV to add depth and dimension to your walls (via @kwpub)! Ready to get started? Weve got dozens of big & bold moulding choices: http://www.pictureframes.com/search/frames/all/all/all/all/extrawide?utm_source=Pinterest&utm_medium=Social%20Media&utm_campaign=041515_Wide
- Ever wonder why a pineapple is called a pineapple? Well it seems that when the European explorers first discovered this fruit in the Americas, they thought it looked like a pine cone. Now that we have educated you, let us delight you with this beautiful stainless steel colander set. Perforated with pineapple-shaped cut-outs, these bowls will make quick work of draining when washing vegetables, pasta, or fruit–yes, even pineapples. The tropical fruit is a symbol of hospitality, and this handy set should be more than welcome in your kitchen.
- Gorgeous Farmhouse Sign SHOP NOW from $45.00 $5 flat rate shipping |always stay humble and kind | farmhouse décor | farmhouse style | fixer upper | wood signs | rustic sign | pallet sign | rustic décor | be still | home décor
- DIY: How To Build Up Or Layer Crown Moulding – this post shows how to space your mouldings and paint the wall between them – the mouldings appear to be wider, and more expensive than they are. The Home Depot…and dont forget the paint color❤️
- VELUX roof windows can let in twice the daylight of vertical windows, making your extension feel so much brighter, lighter and more spacious. Find out how more space can turn into a brighter, more inspiring space.
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- Shimmering, elegant, and bright, the right chandelier adds some much-needed drama to your space. Whether your style skews traditional or has a more rough-around-the-edges farmhouse feel, Birch Lanes selection of chandeliers has an option for you. Best of all, every order over $49 Ships Free!
- In the front room, I like keeping the colors simple in early September. Then toward the end of the month the fall colored throw pillows will be out on display. Beautiful fall accessories like this glass pumpkin(which lights up) can be found at HomeGoods. Sponsored by HomeGoods