Photo via: homelovr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- She Attached Two Wooden Crates To A Random DOOR To Make THIS For The KITCHEN! How Useful! :: NX2 – News Twice As Fast
- In today’s Lesson in Design, I want to share with you some Bookshelf Styling looks that I really think are successful. And you know how I love to break things down to the nitty-gritty. This post is filled with examples and explanations that will teach you ways to create your OWN gorgeous bookshelf. If you […]
- Living space with French and Swedish touches
- Simple beautiful Brooklyn bathroom inspiration with subway tile and gold hardware accents
- My shelves were built in (by previous owner of house) and they dont adjust. I discovered theyre the perfect size for copy paper boxes. Im going to have to collect a few more, reinforce them with strapping tape and cover them with contact paper so they look nice. And label them of course.
- Dazzle your guests with these easy to create Glitter Top Pumpkin Place Cards for Fall or Thanksgiving entertaining!
- white with plant accents
- Thanksgiving in a blanket is the most delicious thing you can do with your leftovers. Get the recipe on Delish.com.
- Stencil pattern idea with glossy paint same color as wall — maybe in the master bedroom?
- This kitchen is seasoned with Love – Big DIY Ideas
- This tutorial will teach you how to paint stair railings without sanding or priming. This is by far the easiest method with the best results!!
- Fun decor idea. When we move I should get a little scoop of the sand and shells for a mason jar and tie it with seagrass?