Photo via: keeperofthehome.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This week’s Real Deals includes a new family community that helps your family thrive, a box of healthy goodies to celebrate Earth Day, and some simple photo hacks from Craftsy!
- For your home: Looking for a paint color to paint your next room? See why I love Poised Taupe SW 6039 – Sherwin Williams Color of the Year 2017 and how it looks in real rooms!
- hotel henriette If you have any questions at all about windows or doors, feel free to contact us – just answers, no sales (unless thats what youre asking for 🙂
- Keeper of the Home’s March Exclusive: So Well provides you with only the best products-guaranteed. They make safe, effective, and beautifully handmade products that will help you and your families be SO WELL. saltlamps Himalayansalt frugal
- We all know that a home’s curb appeal usually is the first impression guests have of your home. Improving your home’s curb appeal doesn’t have to be expensive. Sometimes, the simplest changes can make a world of difference. 1. Paint windows on a carriage garage door. Full tutorial: twopeasinabucket.com 2. DIY pots house number. Full turorial: […]
- A color scheme for a whole house! See paint colors in real spaces in this home tour full of lovely, nature-inspired neutrals with touches of blues and greens | maisondepax.com by sandybeach61
- Decorate your kitchen wall with free printable art from HP. Hang one piece to shine on its own or mix and match to create a gallery wall. Tap this Pin to find a range of free printables for every room in the home, and discover quotes, bold graphics, alphabet letters, modern art and more. Just print on your HP printer & frame!
- Palmetto Bluff home: Pearce Scott Architects This is one of our favorite homes at PSA. We love this southern style coastal cottage. What an inviting facade with beautiful windows and shutters, open porch, and tin roof!
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- These plant puns are getting me through the day. Well… along with the new Eye To Eye Top @ shoppriceless.com
- Need some inexpensive landscaping ideas for your home? Learn how to landscape on the cheap, from making cheap garden paths and walkways to inexpensive ground cover ideas, to finding cheap or free plants.
- Gather all your cleaning and interior home upkeep supplies into ONE location, like a small coat closet. Coats can be moved to coat hooks/racks in the entry to free up this premium storage space.