Photo via: homestagingbloomingtonil.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15 x 15 Wooden Sign – What I LOVE most about my HOME is who I SHARE it with How perfect is this for any home? Great to hang in any room of your home……bedroom, living room, kitchen, dining room…….. OUR WOODEN SIGNS ARE CUT TO SIZE, SANDED, AND HAND PAINTED VINYL LETTERING IS USED FOR CRISP CLEAR LETTERING A POLYURETHANE TOP COAT IS APPLIED AND SAWTOOTH HOOK ATTACHED TO THE BACK CHOOSE THE COLORING OF YOUR CHOICE – DISTRESSED OR SOLID LOOK *NEW COLOR OPTIONS* https://www.etsy.com/listing/152808669/jolie-mae-collections-color-options?ref=shop_home_active Photos are samples – Another one will be made just for you! ~PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING WHEN ORDERING~ 1- SOLID (1 COLOR) OR DISTRESSED PAINT (2+ COLORS) 2- BASE COLOR 3- TOP COLOR(S) – FOR DISTRESSED ONLY 4- LETTERING COLOR ***************************************************************** IF NO COLORING IS NOTED WHEN ORDERED I WILL SHIP THE SAME AS LISTING SAMPLE PHOTO: 1 – DISTRESSED 2 – IVORY BASE 3 – BROWN TOP MAIN COLOR 4 – BEIGE LETTERING ****************************************************************** FOR OUR CURRENT PRODUCTION TIME SEE OUR SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT: http://www.etsy.com/shop/JolieMaeCollections EACH PIECE IS MADE TO ORDER UNLESS STATED READY TO SHIP CURRENT READY TO SHIP ITEMS: http://www.etsy.com/shop/JolieMaeCollections?section_id=11418426 Have a favorite saying or quote? Convo to me and I will design it
- This our nest sign would be a great addition to your home décor or even a great gift. It is approximately 7 X 13.5 (give or take 1/2 inch) and comes with a saw tooth hanger (unattached) for wall placement. Because natural wood is used, each piece is different. I dont hide any of the woods imperfections (knots, rings, etc.) as I believe this just adds character. Note: Colors may vary due to resolution/settings on your monitor, phone, or tablet. Your items will be shipped via USPS, and you will receive a tracking number once it ships. Find us on Facebook for updates on new items, sells & more. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHandmadeFarmhouse/
- fall arrangement- a good use of an old chair~This would look great on my front porch…Mine, Too…And I Know Jus The Place For It…Lovely…And Not As Expensive To Make As You Would Think!! by cathy
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- A Breath of Spring time in Purple! A basket of smiles! Purple daisies, white daisies, purple and white tulips, cherry blossoms, and lots of leafy greenery are just bursting from this beautiful wreath. In the center, a large bow of purple and white gingham and a solid purple satin ribbon brings it all together. This beauty will grace your entrance and be the herald of spring at your home. Measuring from highest stem tip to the very lowest, it measures 30 inches and about 22 inches across. The depth is about 8 inches. Its base is an 18 inch grapevine wreath. Wreaths make great gifts! Mothers Day, Easter, birthdays… Do you know someone in an assisted living home? They love to decorate their doors with wreaths. I use only the highest quality stems and wreath bases because my goal is to give you a product of superior quality that will last many seasons. I offer a 100% guarantee (please read my return policy) because I want you to be completely satisfied with your wreath. Once again, thanks for visiting Jans Elegant Wreaths! Come back often! Happiness always, Jan
- Y’all, I am BEYOND excited to show you the exterior home makeover that Cy and I did with Lowe’s last week near Nashville, Tennessee. Cy and I LOVE a good makeover, and this one made a HUGE difference in the exterior of a home. Now let me back it up a little bit…. Remember …
- Would love to paint my front door this color. wythe blue front door
- DIY Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint ~ Going to pick up frames this weekend!
- The play room is clean and worthy to take a photo! So I found this toy organizer in my old back alley way about 4 yeas ago. I gave it a paint job and glued @decorsteals numbers on the tubs. It turned out pretty decent looking. Also repurposed the kids farmhouse table I found on Craigslist! Sharing for naileditfridays! Thanks for the tag @backroadsignco and also Sharing for frugalfarmhousefridays friyaydecorday (they want to see numbers and letters) fromrust2roses farmhousefreshfridays …
- Farmhouse style is all the rage right now and for good reason! Check out this collection of farmhouse chic color palettes from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Light shades like Brook Green and Ultra Pure White look great when paired with natural wood and exposed brick accents.
- I really wanted to use farm doors somewhere in the house because they have super rustic appeal and are totally in, but I havent figured out where yet unless maybe as the entrance to the dining room
- I always have the hardest time knowing where to hang pictures up. This is such a helpful tutorial ! Good placement can completely change the vibe of the room.