Photo via: littlehouseoffour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Breath of Spring time in Purple! A basket of smiles! Purple daisies, white daisies, purple and white tulips, cherry blossoms, and lots of leafy greenery are just bursting from this beautiful wreath. In the center, a large bow of purple and white gingham and a solid purple satin ribbon brings it all together. This beauty will grace your entrance and be the herald of spring at your home. Measuring from highest stem tip to the very lowest, it measures 30 inches and about 22 inches across. The depth is about 8 inches. Its base is an 18 inch grapevine wreath. Wreaths make great gifts! Mothers Day, Easter, birthdays… Do you know someone in an assisted living home? They love to decorate their doors with wreaths. I use only the highest quality stems and wreath bases because my goal is to give you a product of superior quality that will last many seasons. I offer a 100% guarantee (please read my return policy) because I want you to be completely satisfied with your wreath. Once again, thanks for visiting Jans Elegant Wreaths! Come back often! Happiness always, Jan
- navy dresser with pink agate knobs
- We used Behr Black Suede flat on all of our doors in our home. With the original glass knobs these doors are on fleek! The walls are Benjamin Moors Revere Pewter, which was used throughout the entire house!! youngcoupleoldhome www.youngcoupleoldhome.com
- Simple beautiful Brooklyn bathroom inspiration with subway tile and gold hardware accents
- Update ugly cabinets with breadboard wallpaper. Weathered or Not: Kitchen Cabinet Makeover Tutorial
- My shelves were built in (by previous owner of house) and they dont adjust. I discovered theyre the perfect size for copy paper boxes. Im going to have to collect a few more, reinforce them with strapping tape and cover them with contact paper so they look nice. And label them of course.
- white with plant accents
- Dazzle your guests with these easy to create Glitter Top Pumpkin Place Cards for Fall or Thanksgiving entertaining!
- Stencil pattern idea with glossy paint same color as wall — maybe in the master bedroom?
- Delightful Gift Basket with snowman theme includes set of porcelain snowman plates and hand painted mug, along with decadent chocolate treats.
- This tutorial will teach you how to paint stair railings without sanding or priming. This is by far the easiest method with the best results!!
- Thanksgiving in a blanket is the most delicious thing you can do with your leftovers. Get the recipe on Delish.com.