Photo via: postris.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- From Dresser to Kitchen Island Tutorial – kitchen island upcycle
- Love the colors, the floor, and natural light. Pretty.
- Furniture and art made out of wood pallets are popping up more and more these days. They’re all over Pinterest, and I have to admit, there are some pretty amazing things you can make using wood pallets. One of the greatest things about working with pallets is that you can usually find them for freeContinue Reading…
- Im making coffee yall…& this little situation makes me very happy. My baby jungle is very happy in the morning light ✨ Please consider this my Monday morning kitchen shelfie ✌️❤️ myplantlovinghome
- The kitchen pendants are the Gustavian Lantern from Circa Lighting. The chandeliers are Arteriors Geoffrey 12 Light Chandelier
- New home? Update? make over? These 20 Clever Kitchen Organization Ideas will get you going with lots if brilliant ways to stay organized!
- Rustic kitchens should appear as if they were furnished over time. This kitchen does so with a rough-texture tiled backsplash that pulls together the rooms red, green, and brown tones. Ceiling beams, wood floors, and antiqued cabinet finishes play happily with shiny copper pans and dangling baskets that contribute at-hand utility.
- String lights used as a creative alternative to outdoor fixtures. Creates a beautiful glow! Get your custom length stringers to fit your space: http://www.partylights.com/Commercial-String-Lights/Commercial-C9-String-Lights-Bulbs
- I really love the lighting fixtures along with the wooden beams! Only thing missing is the new LG Black Stainless Steel Series appliances…….. LGLimitlessDesign and Contest
- Tracy Island Throw Pillow by WyattDesign – $20.00
- Weve given it a bathroom makeover by replacing the floor with vinyl, painting in Seal Salt with Behr, adding new fixtures and decor!
- Kichler Lacey 3 Light 22 Wide Vanity Light Bathroom Fixture with Organza Shades and Diffusers – Antique Pewter