Photo via: embassyceiling.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The best Farmhouse style ceiling fans – a must pin for farmhouse, cottage, or industrial style rooms!
- Contemporary Full Bathroom with Flat panel cabinets, limestone tile floors, Slate, Pental Quartz – Alpine BQ300, High ceiling
- A Farmhouse Summer Home Tour Part 1 – love the oversized barn door / shutter!
- Rustic kitchens should appear as if they were furnished over time. This kitchen does so with a rough-texture tiled backsplash that pulls together the rooms red, green, and brown tones. Ceiling beams, wood floors, and antiqued cabinet finishes play happily with shiny copper pans and dangling baskets that contribute at-hand utility.
- Outdoor fireplace – white farmhouse – black windows – exposed rafters on porch (not sure what its called)
- How to paint kitchen cabinets white – I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time – Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking
- I like these color and texture combinations. The rustic woven rug and the blue and white of the couch and pillows. – J
- Entertaining for Christmas using red and white – a favorite color combination from Cedar Hill Farmhouse.
- Kitchen – Breadboards, lighting, clear canisters, white….. My Sweet Savannah
- Grey – white modern farmhouse kitchen & dining nook
- Dulux colour scheme ideas – Polished Pebble for downstairs, Blueberry White for main bedroom and Dusted Fondant for dressing room
- exterior paint color Crownsville Gray HC-106 by Benjamin Moore – Nice door overhang! These colors match our house. We used Storm Cloud Gray 2140-40 and Baby Seal Black 2119-30 for the door with white trim. Love this color combination.