Photo via: quiltingdigest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Give your quilt that perfect finishing touch with this double fold binding technique!
- Learn how to make framed quilt squares with tips from Martha Stewart.
- White banister poles with a dark wood handrail and matching stained floor make this space look brilliant, beige/grey walls are the perfect colour to complement the wood
- BuildDirect – Mosaic Tile – Fusion Blend Pattern Series – Saddle – Multi View
- Stencil pattern idea with glossy paint same color as wall — maybe in the master bedroom?
- Architectural Digest | How to Light Your Bathroom
- scallop shams | pretty bedding
- My bed ♡ I just wish that the rest of the set matched the bed better so I could have gotten a full matching bedroom set in one stop
- The Broke Girls Guide to Designer Decor :: Love all of this color and pattern
- 1/4 step tile pattern — you dont get the strong diagonals of 1/3, and it doesnt look as bricky as running bond.
- c o l o u r e m o t i o n s terrazzo pattern
- Choosing the right area rug can be a process, but the perfect one will be eye-catching and serve your home well for years to come. No matter the pattern, each area rug style has something unique to offer that will keep your decor focused. Whether you have carpet, tile, or wood flooring, adding an area rug or two to your home will protect your floors from foot traffic and give your decor an instant update. Check out some of the most common area rug styles to take your home decor to the next level