Photo via: twentysomethinggranny.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Nautical Coasters Making Home– Buy twine, roll into coaster shape, pick any stencil youd like Mod Podge to ensure paint doesnt bleed paint, and cute customized coaster, Monogram would be cute
- Cut up a cheap poster and mod podge it onto small canvases.
- Choosing the right area rug can be a process, but the perfect one will be eye-catching and serve your home well for years to come. No matter the pattern, each area rug style has something unique to offer that will keep your decor focused. Whether you have carpet, tile, or wood flooring, adding an area rug or two to your home will protect your floors from foot traffic and give your decor an instant update. Check out some of the most common area rug styles to take your home decor to the next level
- Furniture and art made out of wood pallets are popping up more and more these days. They’re all over Pinterest, and I have to admit, there are some pretty amazing things you can make using wood pallets. One of the greatest things about working with pallets is that you can usually find them for freeContinue Reading…
- I know this may be coming a little late but hey I figure we still have a week to display it right? I saw this made on pinterest somewhere but it wasnt a printable, it was a handmade big poster made with what looked like butcher paper, well I love the message but didnt like…
- Do you love a galvanized finish? Well, Im sharing how to CREATE one on anything with this simple DIY Galvanized Finish Tutorial! Easy as 1-2-3!!
- This is a Rustic Home Sign, Mail Organizer /Key Holder made from Rustic wood. It would make a Great House warming gift or Hostess gift. You can choose from various stain choices It measures 12 3/4 x 19 1/2 flowers in picture not included they are for display ideas only. This one is stained Early American . You have Various Stain Options available and You can choose from 5 color choices for the jar and font color. The Hanging jar is included, with 4 coat hooks attached. The Jar pictured is a mint Green. IF you want a Different Jar and Font Color I can do that also, just message me of your two choices. Please check out the rest of our shop to see our other Rustic items www.etsy.com/shop/TeesTransformations
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in you https://www.emfurn.com
- Reclaimed wood fireplace… it would be easy to cover the ugly brick with this and cheap but beautiful!!
- DIY Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint ~ Going to pick up frames this weekend!
- Black Sugar Skull Coasters Set | $18.00
- This is a very real possibility for us. Never would have known about this product without Pinterest. Whoo-hoo!