Photo via: zsazsabellagio.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This beautiful blush and gold wreath is a MUST HAVE for the upcoming spring season! (Or ANY season!) Featuring white tulips and blush pink peonies, it will look perfect hanging on your front door or displayed inside on a mantle or shelf! Welcome guests with a cute little message that compliments the wreath perfectly! DETAILS – 12 grapevine wreath – Spring/southern themed flower stems – Wooden hello word *Please note: Due to availability, some flowers/colors may vary from the pho…
- Loving this summer bar cart in this gorgeous home tour. That fresh pineapple vase with peonies and hydrangeas is on my list to make! Striped throw with pom pom pillow are also cute.
- CoolGray GrayInterior Beautiful decor for those ladies whom loves pink but do not want it to look childish….
- Suri Microfiber Printed Shower Curtain – Coral (Pink) – (72×720
- Pink flowers in mug would be great for my Sunday School mothers day project!
- Rust-Oleum Blush Pink Chalked Ultra Matte Paint – Google Search
- navy dresser with pink agate knobs
- Take vases from garage sales and the dollar store, then add paint on the inside. We could do these in ivory, or soft pink? Would be so cute for center pieces.
- the best Gray Paint Colors for walls with no pink or purple undertones | Magic Brush | Jennifer Allwoods Top 50 Wall Paint Colors | Paint Color Ideas | | Interior Paint Colors | Best Paint Colors for Living Rooms
- This beautiful handpainted and lettered sign is perfect for any little girls room or a baby nursery. Stained reused wood with pink flower accents, this sign measures approximately 5×7 inches and is ready to hang.
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Coffee table decorating I absolutely love the look of pink home decor as it is trendy and cute. If you want a girly home decor theme then ths is a great choice. Pink is a fun versatile color as it ranges from light pale pink to a deep dark pink. Honestly my favorite pink home decor includes champagne pink, Lavender pink, orchid pink and cherry blossom pink. Use pink decorative throw pillows for couches and beds.